Band of Misfits: Part 4

This furthers the mission of the Banana Splits and they're on the hunt for Rajan after being humiliated at his party. But now, he's in possession of the Thunder Heart which was helping the spice production, and it's to this team of banana-eating, music-playing, fun-loving band of heroes to right the wrongs that Rajan had befallen on the world. 

Drooper: {Narrating] I took some hard work, which I do sometimes, the Gang and I managed to track down where Rajan had gone into hiding. Somehow, he managed to turn a long, forgotten temple into the thriving center of his spice operation, and I reckon it's there where we'll find him. The jungle, to thick to drive through, forced us to walk the long distance to our target. I say we ran into a few problems along the way but pushed on. For the temple was more than just Rajan's hideout. It was also home to the Thunder heart, a pump so strong and restless it could increase spice production by ten. Good for Rajan but awful for the rest of the world. Hope he's not counting on that darn heart too much because tonight, it comes home in this cat's claws.

The Banana Splits make yet another hideout in the jungle to spy on Rajan's spice temple facility. 

Fleegle: Hmmm. It's lush, barren and smells like spice is cooking. 

Hootie: I really don't know. What could Rajan possibly be doing?

Harmony: Well, he could be making spices from inside the temple. But where exactly? 

Drooper: Well I could go inside and scurry around for the spices. 

Amy: Ok. But take Snorky with you and Bon Bon will also go with you. 

Bon Bon: Cool. Let's go, guys. 

Drooper, Bon Bon and Snorky sneak inside the spice facility and see what Rajan is up to with this unpresented event. They go around the gears, wires and pulleys operating the spice machine and see the main wheel that was whirring it together. 

Bon Bon: How are we going to break Rajan's spice machine? 

Drooper: Maybe we can add something to it so it'll blow up. 

Snorky: [Honks an idea.] 

Bon Bon: That's a great idea, Snorky. You can get in one of the TNT barrels, come here then FIRE IN THE HOLE! 

Snorky finds at least one barrel and jumps inside it. He walks back to the big wheel and puts the TNT in front of the wheel whirring, then it blows the whole machine to smithereens. 

Amy: [Comms] Great work, Snork. Now we can move on the next phase of our plan. 

Fleegle: [Comms] And what's that?

Bingo: Like next phase of how we're going to throw that party?

Amy: No, you banana brain! 

Bingo: Aww. Now I'll won't able to eat that chocolate cake. Mmm. Chocolate.

Amy: [Sighs] Anyway, I mean we'll need to analyze Rajan's blueprints which he always carries on his daily patrol, so one of us will have to take them quietly. Then we'll need to intercept Rajan's satellite communication array. Then if Rajan's out there, we'll get him! 

Harmony: Maybe I can get the blueprints. I have such soft paws, he won't feel me getting them. 

Fleegle: All right, kitty cat. We're all counting on you. And good luck.

Hootie: And looks like you're going to need it. 

Harmony: I won't need luck. Not with this special weapon. 

Drooper: Nice dart gun. How'd you get it? 

Harmony: Hootie made it.

Hootie: Guilty as charged as some.