Aromatherapest

This features Alex Bunny and Frank E. Coyote in a rivalry to get rid of the skunk spray that Stinky unleashed on them. 

But they run towards the fence that separates their living spaces in the middle to the garbage cans.

Frank E: How many times have I told you...

Alex: To keep lids on your garbage cans...

Both: [Yelling] Because it stinks!

Frank E: How hard is it to keep your stench on your side of the fence?

Alex: MY stench?!?! HOW DARE YOU?

Frank E: Well, it's coming from your side of the bushes.

They both see Stinky hiding in the bushes between the sides.

Stinky: Um.. excuse me? Doesn't anyone knock anymore?

Both: SKUNK! 

Alex: Stinky, no!

Stinky: [Farts a noxious stench] 

The smell was so unbearable that would vomit-inducing and Stinky left the scene unhurt.

He leaves the rabbit and coyote duo smelling like skunk.

Stinky: My work here is done.

Alex: NOOOOO! MAKE IT STOP! [Blabbering] SPRAYED BY SKUNK!

Frank E: OHHHH! [Coughs and tears from his eyes]

Both: [Whimpering]

Frank E: Oh, my eyes! MY EYES!

Alex: AH! [Smells] Looks like we both got the funk of skunk. Come on, Franky. I have a plan to get this stink out. 

Franky: Let me guess, you're going to use tomato juice?

Alex: Well "tomato juice". I got four cans in my pantry. 

Franky: I think not. You say tomato, I say.. SCIENCE! You can handle this situation with technology.

Alex: Sure thing, Frank. Suit yourself. 

Franky: You'll see, ferret. I'll be smelling as fresh as a daisy in no time. 

And so, the two separate to try their own methods on getting clean from Stinky's smell. 

Alex: [Singing] La, da, da, dee, da da

Frank E: Still trying the old-fashioned way, mmm?

Alex: Franky, everyone knows the acid in tomato juice gets rid of the skunk smell. 

Frank E: That may be true, but I don't think that going to cut it. It is a commonly known fact that tomato juice is simply an embracive agent. But if you really rub the stink off, you need something with more density. LIke concrete. 

A huge cement truck comes in on the screen, pouring concrete on Frank's arm.

Frank E: One shouldn't be too stingy. It's all about quantity. Just rub it in like so and... [Grunts] Rabbit, would you mind.. helping me?

Alex: More than willing to.

Alex pulls down the concrete lever and unleashes a huge puddle on cement on top of Frank's head and body.

Alex: Does someone want a hug? Guess he's solid as a rock. Hehehehe!

Once more, the two try their own methods of getting rid of the skunk spray.

Alex fills up the tomato bath but Frank E doubts it'll even work at all.

Frank E: You're wasting your time, rabbit. Making the stinkies begone is easy with very Potenting Odorizor-Mach 5! Just blend and breathe the fresh essence, and it cleans your pores from the inside out. I'll just add some cologne, daisies, cinnamon, vanilla extract, hibiscus, powder soap...