Wrestling Match

This episode takes the team as adults and this time, the feud between BIngo and Beverly has escalated to the breaking point where they prove which one is stronger once and for all! But this happened in the cafe and Bingo was eating his usual pepperoni and pineapple pizza.

Bingo: Mmm! This pizza is so good that I could not eat it anymore.

Then Beverly walked by him with three steaks on her tray.

Beverly: I cannot wait to sink my teeth in these steaks.

Bingo: I wish the guys were here. They have loved this.

Beverly trips on a banana peel then her food goes flying on Bingo's head.

Bingo: Hey, what was that for?

Beverly: Go cry me a river, monkey face!

Bingo: How dare you! Ever since we met, you've been upstaging me as the strongest member in your team when you clearly know it's me! Well that ends today!

Beverly: You asking for a fight, punk?

Then Snorky goes inside to see what's going on.

Snorky:(Honks questioned)

Bingo: It's ok buddy. Just talking to Meathead here.

Beverly: That's it! I call for a wrestling match!

Bingo: Uh.... What do you mean?

Beverly: Me. You. 1 week and 3 three days. In the ring at 7:30 pm! We end this feud once and for all!

Bingo: Pftttt! You and me? I'm basically stronger in every way. But we'll see about that, Beef Brain!

The two walk away from each other with anger and confidence in themselves. 

Snorky: (Honks confusedly) 

Bingo: Don't worry, little buddy. I'm going to prove I'm that I'm called the Muscle of the Team for a reason! Let's get back to the Clubhouse.

The elephant and ape return to the clubhouse to tell the team the bad news.

Bon Bon: So Beverly challenged you to a boxing match to prove which one of you is stronger?

Fleegle: Guess their muscles are bigger than their brains. Figures.

BIngo: You know I can still you beat up too, right?

Fleegle: Mmph....

Hootie: Look, you don't have to do this. You can just forfeit.

 Drooper: Yeah, partner. I'll do it for you.

Bingo: No! If she wants me, then she got it! Plus she's the one who picked a fight with me!

Amy: Welp. Looks like we're going to have to train you for it so you'll be ready. 

Harmony: Oh dear. I just hope you don't get hurt.

BIngo: Well in wrestling, I probably might.

Beverly storms off in a huff back to the Vineyard house. Then she kicks the door open and sits on the couch in anger.

Ashley: What's wrong, feller? You look more mad than a angry bull seeing red flags in one arena.

Shelly:(Hand signals)

Beverly: It's ok Shell. That orange idiot decided to fight me in the ring.

Charley: You mean Bingo? That banana eating doofus will definitely win. 

Beverly: Do you think there's some way we could somehow getting the winning edge?

Charley: What are you saying?