~Chapter 2~

STRIKE bursts onto the screen.

 "Wow Mili, I forgot how good you were at this"

 "Well, I'm pretty much good at anything" she winked grabbing her coke putting her mouth onto the straw.

 "Yeah good at being... Omg" she screeched, grabbing onto my arm. Squeezing it. Me and Chloe looked at each other confused.

 "What are you nattering on about?" Chloe asked.

 Her jaw had dropped and she pointed to the lane next to us. We looked. I knew now why she had tears in her eyes with excitment. She was obsessed with One Direction and Chloe was a fan. But me, I know who they are but I never listen to pop music I just listen to Rock N Roll.

 "Ow shut your mouths guys, come on Chloe its your go"

 " I'm not bowling infront of the guys, I look idiotic"

 " Ow for heavens sake, ill take your go" She nodded still looking at their direction. I walked up to the lane when I heard Mili shout " Go on Lucy lad" I grinned she always said that.

 I threw the ball and guess what it fell down the edge, I stamped my foot, I was sick of loosing!

 "It's so not fair" I said pretending to cry.

 I turned around to find 7 pairs of eyes looking at me. Now I felt embarrased everyone watching me loose. I went to sit down. We finished our game and then went to the cafe next door. I felt so embarrassed acting like a bad loser infront of celebrities.