~Chapter 91~

(3 weeks later, 23rd December)

"Louis" I screeched as I ran up to him, and jumped into his open arms. He picked me up off the ground and spun me around.

"I've missed you" I said as I kissed his sweet lips.

"Me to Julz" He mumbled onto my lips.

I heard a cough and pulled away from Louis, my hands still around his neck.

"Oh" I said. Liam and Harry we're stood there, whilst Niall and Zayn were getting attacked by Chloe and Mili.

I blushed and looked at Louis chest. He kissed my forehead and then we went inside.

The boys dragged their suitcases upstairs. I followed 10 minutes. I opened the door and walked in just as Louis came out of the bedroom.

"You finished?" I asked.

"Yep" He said as he pulled me in around the waist.

"Boobears birthday tomorrow" I said smiling.

"I know, what you got me?" He asked cheekily.

"Not telling" I smirked and let go of him. I had got him tickets to see The Fray, his favourite band and a new iPhone.

"Hey" he said rushing over to me and linked my hand with his and pulled me downstairs. Everyone was slouching on the sofa.

"So wedding soon" Mili said smiling at me and Louis. I sat on Louis’ lap and leaned back into him.

I smiled and Louis kissed me on the head.

"So how about Nightmare on Elm street?" Niall said holding the dvd up.

I laughed sarcastically. "I don't think so, not after pasaje del terror"

Liam burst out laughing.

"Hey" I said throwing a cushion at him.

"Arr you can hide behind me" He said pouting.

"Ok" I said getting off Louis and went to snuggle up to Liam. He looked shocked. Everyone laughed.

"Hey, I'm comfier" Louis said looking sad.

"I know but I'll just squeeze him really tight when the scary part comes on" I said winking at Liam.

"Oh yeah you do squeeze tight" Louis said. The film started and when the scary part came on. I snuggled closer to Liam and squeezed him really tight.

"Ow" He screeched.

"I told you" Louis laughed at Liam. Throughout the film I kept squeezing Liam, who said ouch every time. I loved Liam he was amazing. When a really gruesome part came on, I felt sick.

"I feel sick" I said covering my mouth with a slight smile and getting up and walking to the bathroom. I just wanted to get away from the film, so I put my pyjamas on. I walked out of the bathroom and walked downstairs.

I sat next to Louis this time, Liam pretended to wipe sweat of his forehead, I smiled and rested my head on Louis chest. He stroked my head. When the film had finished Liam insisted that we watched Hellraiser, I was never a fan of pinhead.

"What is it with you and these horror films?" I asked, my head still on Louis chest.

"I dunno, I just love them. I love your reaction to them" Liam said as he pressed play.

Half way through the film there was a really disgusting part.

"Ewww" Chloe screeched.

"That looks like Mili’s first Date" I laughed. Everyone else burst out with laughter.

"Hey was not!" She said pulling a sad face.

After that film everyone was too tired to watch another so we all went to bed, I couldn't wait till the next day. I always liked to make his birthday special. Harry, Liam and I had planned something special for him.