~Chapter 40~

"So it seems to be that your wrist is sprained" The doctor said, wrapping my wrist in a bandage. "Keep this on for 5 days and it should be better. And I suggest you don't play guitar for at least a week"

"Ok thank you" I called as he walked out of the door.

I walked into the main living room, to find everyone sat on the couch, Niall was playing his guitar.

I signed and sat next to Louis.

"It’s sprained" I said, Chloe’s face dropped.

"Omg, it’s my fault. I made you practice all day, I'm so sorry" She said.

"It’s fine Chloe" I said. She signed and leaned back onto Niall.

"Niall please stop playing. It’s tempting me" I moaned as he stopped strumming his guitar.

"Here" he said passing it me.

"Na, na, na. You’re not aloud" Louis said as he took it off Niall before I could get it.

"Oh brilliant, I'm not allowed to play it, not allowed to bloody write or draw, and I have to type with one hand" I complained.

"It’s only for 5 days" Louis reassured me.

"ONLY! 5 days without my guitar" I cried.

Louis rolled his eyes. "I just wrote a new song as well" I moaned putting my head in Louis lap.

"That looks so wrong" Harry said. I lifted my head and threw a pen at him.

"Ow" he complained.

I stood up and walked upstairs. I went straight to get my guitar but it wasn't there. Louis? I thought. I went back downstairs.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Louis asked, a grin on his face.

"No actually I didn't"

"Good, you won't find it, I've hid it" Louis said.

I leaned over the couch and grabbed his top and pulled it. "Where is it, Tomlinson?"

"Not telling" I signed and put my head on his chest.

"This week is gonna be so boring" I mumbled into his chest.