~Chapter 54~

"I like that one" I said as Chloe twirled in the white dress. It was March and me and Mili were with Chloe picking her wedding dress. Me and Mili were not bridesmaids, we didn't mind, we would rather sort everything out for her and because I was a graphic designer I knew how to make everything look good. She asked her two little cousins, and Liam’s sister Charlotte, Ruth and Nicole they were 3 lovely girls. Charlotte was 15, Ruth was 20, and Nicole was 22. There were all really shy, well mannered and were all really pretty.

"Me to, but I liked the other one you picked out" Mili said as she studied the dress she had on now. She walked back into the changing room and put the other dress on with help from the ladies who worked here. Me and Mili were waiting on the fancy couches, it was a very posh shop. I felt a little not posh enough to be in there. It was filled with different dresses, very expensive dresses. It also had jewellery here, but again very, very expensive. I think Chloe was willing to pay anything towards it. Chloe also got her job that she wanted, she was a fashion designer for clothes, she worked designing different styles to be put in stores around the world. Mili had started working in the hospital as a nurse, she loved to help people and make people better.

"So when are you and Louis going to get married?" Mili asked looking over at me, she had her feet tucked under her on the sofa. I was sat up normally.

"Erm... When he asks I guess" I said smiling at her whilst biting my lip. I never usually bite my lip anymore, only sometimes. "What about you and Zayn?"

"When he asks" Mili nodded to me. I smiled in response.

"Well, what do you think?" Chloe said. We turned around to look at her. She looked beautiful, me and Mili’s mouths dropped, she looked so lovely. "Well.." She giggled whilst waiting for an answer.

"Definitely that one" we said in unison.

"Then it’s this one, I'm having" she said looking towards the woman who worked there.

"Lovely" the woman said, whilst following Chloe into the changing room.

"So bridesmaid dresses?" Chloe said as she came out rubbing her hands together, she was dressed in her top and jeans with her red converse.

We looked around the room. I came across some really nice bridesmaid dresses.

"Clo what about these?" I shouted, she came over.

"I love em" She said touching the silk fabric.

"There gorgeous" Mili agreed. Chloe asked for 5 of the bridesmaid dresses. They had put the wedding dress and bridesmaid dress' away to keep for Chloe. She had all her fittings that day to make it easier. Chloe had made arrangements for the bridesmaids to have their fittings. So that was sorted. Everything was ready for the wedding. I had designed the reception for after the actual wedding, designed the tables and everything. I even had a say in the cake.

We walked out of the store.

"So how about we go Starbucks for a drink. My treat" Chloe said as she put her arms around mine and Mili’s shoulders. We pulled her along to Starbucks and found a table in the corner. We all ordered a hot chocolate, because it was raining and it was freezing.

"So, when are you and Louis going to get married?" She asked me. I looked up from my warm hot chocolate.

"When Louis asks me" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Which will be when?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"I dunno, when he's ready to ask"

"Would you say yes?" Mili asked.

"Yeah of course" I smiled.

"And what about you Mili?" Chloe asked and returned to drink her hot chocolate.

"Yes" Mili answered. We just chatted about the wedding and what it'll be like. My phone vibrated it was from Louis.

'Hey babes, how's the day going? Except from the rain of course. :D xxx'

I text back.

'Hey Lou, its going great, everything’s sorted and I even got my dress for the day as well :) Chloe’s dress is gorgeous. Were in Starbucks at the minute, we will be back in a couple of hours xxx'

We stayed in Starbucks for about half an hour, then we went shopping again, for jewellery and stuff. We had a really fun time. Me and Mili had got our dresses for the day. I was looking forward to it so much.