~Chapter 15 Part 2~

"Oh my gosh, really. Don't worry I know. You like one of them." She said

"Mum.."

She interrupted. " Don't worry hun, ring me later. I wanna know everything. Come round later with Chloe and Mili and then ill drop you all off at yours"

"Ok mum, love you"

"Love you" I hung up the phone. We got our tickets and walked down towards the old castle. Even though it was old it was very beautiful. A few girls had ran over towards them asking for pictures. They took pictures and signed things for them. Whilst me, Chloe and Mili stood there waiting. A couple of the girls threw a glare at us.

Mili couldn't help but laugh.

"I told you we would be hated for being around them" I whispered to her.

"Their only a couple of fans there's lots, I'm sure half of them will like us" Chloe said giggling loudly.

One of the little ones was glaring at me, I smiled at her. Her glare disappeared and she smiled back.

"I think one already likes me" I said.

"How?"

"I just smiled at her" I said.

The boys finished signing things and came back over to us. Louis put one arm around my shoulder. "Sorry about that, it comes with the job" He said quietly. We were walking in a huddle.

"It's ok, I don't mind" I said putting my arm around his waist and squeezing him tightly.

"So what are we going in first" Harry asked.

"What about Hex?" Niall asked he had one arm around Chloe.

We went to Hex. The ride at the end is like an illusion, which I couldn't get my head around. Me and Mili were having a conversation about it, but we couldn't figure it out. We then went to sonic spinball, oblivion and went on lots of rides. Niall started complaining about how hungry he was so we stopped to have a drink. I had one bottle of water a day, so I just had water.

"Are you enjoying?" Louis asked crossing his arms onto the table.

"Yeah, really good fun" I said.

Niall was eating lots of food.

"You eat way to much man" Zayn said patting him on the back.

"I'm a young boy, I need to eat" Niall said rubbing his stomach.

We all laughed at him. After we had stopped we went onto Nemesis.

"Hey guys I think I might, wait here " Liam said sitting onto a rock.

"Ok" Harry said as he and everyone else walked slowly towards the que.

"I'm gonna wait with Liam" I said sitting next to him on the rock.

"Ok see you in a bit" Louis said letting go of my hand and catching up with the group.

"So" Liam began" you and Louis eh? You know he goes on about you all the time"

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yep all the bloody time" I looked at Louis who was stood in the que. They were all laughing about something Harry had said. The que was moving pretty quickly.

"So what about you? Any girl? A good looking lad like you I thought you would have" I asked nudging him in his stomach gently. He looked down and laughed.

"No, not me"

"Do you not like anyone?" I asked. He lifted his head up.

"Well... Don't tell her. But I like Mili, but Zayn does as well and she seems to get on with him really well"

"Zayn likes her" I asked.

"Yeah he told us this morning before you came down" I knew it, I thought to myself.

"Don't worry I won't say anything" I said reassuring him.

"Does she like Zayn, and be honest" he said staring me in the eyes.

I bit my lip and looked down. "Yes"

He suddenly looked disappointed.

"Hey, don't worry, I'm sure there's a lot of other girls that you will meet one day" I said pulling him in for a hug.

"Yeah hopefully. Thank you. Louis is so lucky to have you"

"Thank you Niall ,I'm lucky to have him" I said smiling at him.

The boys came back. "That was quick" I said looking over to Louis.

"Yeah that ride is so good. You should come on it with us" He said.

"It’s ok I didn't want to leave Liam on his own" I said smiling over to Liam. He smiled back, and put his hands in his pockets.