~Chapter 50~

I walked into the main room. I sat on the couch, my hands in the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Morning beautiful" Louis said as he leant down from behind the sofa and kissed my neck. I smiled at him. The boys were sat on the other sofa's, Niall and Zayn were pretty quiet. Louis came around and sat next to me. Chloe and Mili walked in the room. They didn't speak, they just sat down on the opposite sofa.

"So what did you girls do last night?" Zayn asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"We met some new friends, until Julz kicked them out" Chloe said glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. " Ha, I wouldn't class them as friends" The boys all looked confused, their faces blank.

"Yeah our friends, you were nasty to Johnny" Mili said standing up, to have the high ground.

"He was asking to many questions about me and Louis. That had nothing to do with him" I said standing up. Louis face dropped, he had no idea. They were sat there listening to us argue.

"Yeah, there's no harm in asking, and then you kicked them out" Chloe complained also standing up. I was so moody. May as well call me grumpy.

"Hey, they were making a move the first time we saw them, at first I didn't want to be nasty. But then he did my head in" I said crossing my arms.

"They noticed us, it’s not our fault" Chloe said.

"Who was the one saying, look at them 3 over there? oh look, there coming over" I mocked. Their faces dropped, they knew I was right.

"Well you shouldn't tell us what to do" Mili exclaimed. I walked away and went towards my room.

"Haha, oh do one" I spat out. I was so mad. I opened the door, and shut it behind me. I grabbed my iPod and left the room. Everyone was sat on the sofa's still. They were talking but they stopped when I walked in. I walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"Out" I said firmly. I was in the worst mood, I needed Louis right now, but he knew to just give me some space for a while. I slapped the front door and went down the steps towards the beach, I strolled along the golden sand, listening to my iPod. It was really hot for the morning. It was 9am. I had denim red shorts on. A cut sleeved shoulder white rock n roll t-shirt. With white vans. There was a nice breeze, which was so refreshing. I found a nice bench and sat on it. I was sat there for about 10 minutes when someone came and joined me, it was Johnny.

"About yesterday, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to come across like that" He said. I turned to look at him.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being a total idiot. By kicking you guys out and I'm so sorry for that" I signed.

"No its fine, we understood exactly how you felt" He said.

"Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"I was asking way too many questions about you and Louis, and some that were private. I'm sorry for that. And we came into your villa and we only knew you for a few hours" He laughed.

"Yeah, at least you understand" I said looking into my lap.

"You have argued with them?"

"Sort of, in front of the boys as well, they were so confused. I dunno what Louis thought" I shrugged.

"Anyway I'm sorry but I have to go... I've got my nieces christening. I just hoped I would see you again before I left. And again I'm sorry" He said as he stood up. I stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you. And have a nice christening" I called as he jogged off waving bye. I strolled back up towards the villa.

"Hi" a little girl said, she looked about 5. She had jumped in front of me.

"Hi" I said smiling at her.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asked, shyly, she blushed a little bit.

"A picture with me? Of course" I chuckled. We took the photo.

"Thank you" she said as she ran back to her family on the beach.

"You’re welcome" I called.

I reached the villa, they were all sat in the living room, apart from Louis.

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

"He's in the bedroom" Niall said pointing. I walked towards the bedroom and pushed open the door. Louis was sat on the bed. My charm bracelet clinging as I walked.

"Was that Johnny you were hugging?" He asked.

"You saw... He was apologizing for yesterday..." I said as I sat next to Louis on the bed.

"I know"He said smiling, at me."I trust you, you know?" He said pulling me in for a hug.

"I know you do" I said into his chest. I kissed him on the lips.

"So what about you and the girls?" Louis asked as he pulled away.

I signed. "I dunno"

"Talk to them" He said pulling me up, and leading me to the kitchen doors, which lead to a balcony. Chloe and Mili were both sat down outside. I signed and walked out. I sat down next to them.

"I just spoke to Johnny, he was apologising... About yesterday" I said, hoping they would speak to me.

"We know.. And we are sorry" Chloe said.

"Yeah, we know how much you care about us and we care about you" Mili interrupted.

"Guys its ok, I was also wrong. I'm sorry and next time we will just have some fun with it" I laughed.

"Yeah, but I hope there isn't a next time" Chloe laughed.

"I promise I won't try to be your dad for once" I said. Their dad was very protective of them both.

They both laughed. "Come on" Mili said standing up, and walking towards the kitchen doors. We followed her into the living room.

"So , what are we watching tonight?" Chloe asked jumping on Niall’s lap which causes him to puff.

"How about...Sweeny Todd?" Harry said holding the dvd up.

"And I won't say no to Johnny Depp, he is gorgeous" I said sitting next to Louis, who put his arm around my shoulder.

"You are obsessed with the man" Mili said, chuckling at me.

Louis rolled his eyes. I'm glad we were all back together again.