~Chapter 17~

My alarm clock buzzed. I slapped the top of it, sitting up on top of the covers. It was too hot to have had them covering me. I had a shower before I went bed so I didn't need to get one. I wore a dress which hung just above my knees. I bought it a few weeks ago. I was off from college for a couple of months. I just had to work on my project and hand it in, when I went back. Louis was here for two months, and then he has to go back to London. He has an apartment next door to the rest of the lads. They all lived in the apartments which was surrounded by a small wall and had a black gate with their cars parked outside. Louis had showed me pictures. I will miss him when he's gone, what will happen?

It was 9am. I wanted to be ready when he got here. I got breakfast. It was now 10am and the doorbell went.

I got up off the couch, I was watching the Jeremy Kyle show, I thought it was funny how they all came out shouting at each other.

I opened the door to find Louis standing there.

"Hey" I said gesturing him to come in.

"Hey, sorry I'm early it’s just I was ready and there was nothing for me to do for an hour" he said looking around at the room. " It’s nice here"

"It’s ok I have been up for a couple hours, and thank you"

"So are you ready to go?" He said. He had his hands in his pockets. Swaying back and forth on his tip toes.

"Yeah, so where are we going?" I asked as I locked my front door, and went to the car. I opened the car door. He opened his and crossed his arms on the top of the car, and leant his head on them.

"It's a surprise" He said then getting in the car.

"Really? I like surprises" I said fastening my seatbelt.

The song love me do by the Beatles was playing. I noticed he had the red album.

"I see you have the red album" I asked holding the cd case up.

"Yep, I brought it especially for you" He said tapping on the steering wheel.

"Aww thanks, so come on where are we going?" I said cheekily.

"You really can't wait till we get there?" He said grinning at me as we were at traffic lights.

I nodded.

"Well it was my sister Lotties' birthday a few days ago. She is having a party today, the family is around and some of her friends. My mum told me to bring you"

"Louis why didn't you tell me? Firstly I haven’t got her anything and secondly what if they don't like me?" I said, tidying my hair.

He rolled his eyes. "You don't have to. And they will love you, just like I do" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his. We haven’t told each other we loved each other yet. We have only been dating for a few days.

"Love you to" I said squeezing his hand.

He pulled into the drive, there were a lot of cars parked up. He got out the car, and came around to open my door. I took the hand he offered and he shut the car door behind me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"They’re a little mad, but you will love them" He said. Just then a young women and man came out of the house.

"Hey" they both said looking at me.

"Mum, dad this is Julz, Julz this is Jay and Mark"

"Hi, it’s lovely to finally meet, he goes on about you a lot" jay said hugging me. I noticed Louis blush and put his head down, with a grin on his face.