~Chapter 7~

Just so u knw this is Louis' Pov (Point of Veiw)

Is was about and hour and a half into the film. So far it was really good, but I couldn't stop thinking about Julz. I really liked her. Julz leaned over to Mili and were whispering whilst looking at Chloe and Niall. I rolled my eyes, Niall is so easy with the girls, I don't know how he gets one so quickly.

Julz then turned back around into her seat. She let out a yawn, I think she might have been cold because she had her hands in her hood, with the rest of it spread over her chest.

"I'm guessing you’re tired" I whispered leaning over to her.

"Yeah haven't had much sleep for days, been so busy with work" she whispered back.

"Are you cold?" I asked, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

"A little"

"Well you know most people say I'm a hot water bottle" I winked at her pulling my arm up so she could move into me.

She slid over and placed her head onto my shoulder, and I placed my arm around her shoulders, rubbing her arm.

"Thanks" she whispered

Harry coughed. I turned to look at him. Harry and Liam had their eyebrows raised. I mouthed "what" they just chuckled. Liam lifted his hands into a heart shape and put them so me and Julz were inside them.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. They laughed and returned whispering to each other, laughing. An old woman turned around to tell them to be quiet but being them they carried on.

I was willing to spend all day with her. Not moving from our position. I really, really liked her.