~Chapter 57~

"Guys you're here" Chloe screeched coming over for a hug. I dodged away from her considering we were dirty I didn't want to make her dress dirty. "How did you get here?" She asked.

"We ran" Lottie said panting. Everyone giggled.

"Yeah and my feet are killing" Mili moaned.

"I can imagine especially with them heels" Niall laughed, he was sat at the table. Louis was next to him and then the rest of the boys next to Louis. And then next to where Chloe was sitting, there was the bridesmaids.

"Well we are going to clean ourselves up, and then you can start" I said as I walked towards the other room into the bathroom. Louis smiled at me and winked. I smiled back, rolling my eyes. He chuckled quietly.

We cleaned ourselves up. I put my hair back in place and washed my hands. We all looked brand new now. We returned to the room and sat at the table with Chloe’s parents. Lottie went to sit with Jay, Mark and the girls.

"Well, I would like to say I am the happiest man on the planet today. To be married to the most beautiful person on the planet, and I hope that you won't ever get sick of me" Niall said standing up. Louis then stood up to say his speech.

"Well, Congratulations to the happy couple. Chloe, thank you for coming into his life and making him so happy, and I hope you will have a lovely relationship. So congratulations" Everyone clapped and then Chloe stood up.

"I just want to say thank you for everyone coming. And thanks to Mili, Julz and Lottie for running here, means a lot. And thanks to Mili and Julz for helping to sort everything out. I love you guys, thank you so much" I smiled at Chloe. Everyone then drank and ate. Me and Mili were just chatting to her parents, waiting for the party to start. Louis looked so handsome in his suite, like always. They all did. When we moved to the party room, there was a stage where the dj was. It was dark, with lots of illumines lights. Like a disco. I got another drink and went to sit down, next to Lottie.

Harry walked on the stage with a microphone,

"Well, it’s time for the married couple to have a dance" He said into the mic.

They started the music. They didn't tell me what song they were going to have. I heart suddenly stopped.

"My song" I said as I looked at Mili speechless. Chloe and Niall turned their heads to look at me, they smiled and Niall winked.

"Thank you" I mouthed with my hand on my heart. My song Love Story, I had also made a video for it. Which they played on the screen. I looked over to my parents, they smiled at me and my dad put his thumbs up. I giggled. I was so happy for Chloe. I was so grateful they had picked my song. They had asked me to play some of my songs later on, which I agreed to. I brought my guitar with me. Louis had never seen the music video so he was just staring at the screen.

After the song had finished, everyone cheered.I walked over to Chloe and hugged her.

"You didn't tell me" I whispered.

"You didn't need to know" Niall said as he kissed my cheek. Other music came on, everyone was dancing on the dance floor. I walked back to Lottie who was talking to her sisters. I joined in their conversation, they were talking about my song. They said they really liked it. I was grateful they used my song. They didn't have to.

"Excuse my lovely, can I have this dance?" I turned around to see Louis with one hand out. I took it and we walked onto the dance floor. The song playing now was Can you feel the love tonight by Elton John. It was one of Chloe favourite song. I put my hands on his neck and he put his on my waist. We swayed along to the music.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" Louis said smiling.

"Thanks, you look so handsome" I smiled as he kissed my lips gently.

"I can't get over how beautiful you look" He said as he tightened his grip around my waist.

I bit my lip and looked at the ground smiling. He just smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder with my arms around his waist. His hands rested on my waist. The songs that are now were all slow. They wanted the faster ones on later. Zayn and Mili were together dancing, her head on his shoulder.

"What would our wedding song be?" Louis whispered.

I looked at him confused. "Why?"

"I was just wondering" He said.

"Oh right. I'm not sure" I answered. I never wanted to let go off him, I could stay there forever. He was so comfy.

"I can't wait till we get home" Louis whispered in my ear. I giggled and was about to speak until there was a tug at my dress. I lifted my head up to see Lottie and the girls looking at us.

"Can someone dance with us?" I let go off Louis and took Lottie’s hand, Louis took hold of Daisy’s hand and picked her up. I dance with Lottie for about 3 songs. Louis soon went to sit with the boys, whilst me and Mili kept the little kids entertained. One direction what makes you beautiful came on. All of us were singing as loud as we could, all the boys were laughing. Me and Mili were sort of mocking the words which caused the boys to laugh. Mili went to pull up the old people who just started bobbing around, clueless. When Harry’s solo came on I started to sing it to Mili pretending to be Harry. They played One Thing afterwards, which we were still all dancing to. We were having so much fun.