~Chapter 18~

"Hello" I said holding my phone to my ear.

"Hey baby you alright?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm good, are you?"

"Yeah good. I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you already"

"I miss you to. Hey I was wondering, well my brother is coming home Saturday so I was wondering if you wanted to come and meet my family?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"I would thank you, that will be nice. I can't wait to meet the parents that brought such a beautiful person into the world"

"They’re going to love you" I said.

"So what are you doing?" He asked

"Nothing really, I'm just watching tele" I said whilst flicking through channels. "Why don't you come around?"

"Yeah sure I may as well, just sat here on my own anyway, I'll be round in about half an hour"

"Ok cya then, I love you"

"I love you to" He said hanging up.

I decided to watch the film Thor. It had Chris Hemsworth in it, my mum fancied him. He was a good looking man. But she loved my dad more of course. Just then the doorbell went. That can't be Louis, I thought.

I opened the door. My face dropped. It was Paul, I haven't seen him since he apologised.

"What do you want?" I asked him, frowning.

"I wanted to see your beautiful face" He said grinning at me.

"Oh give over Paul. Why are you here? What do you want?"

"I told you. I want to see you" He said, I could see frustration in his face.

"Well I don't want to see you, go away." I said slamming the door in his face. He put his hand out to stop the door from closing.

"Why not?" He said, anger boiling in his face.

"You hurt me"

"Haha, we have been through this" He was angry now. He put his hand on my face, and played with my hair. I tried to pull away.

"You were very good that night you know. At mine" He said grinning.

I tried not to cry. "That wasn't right what you did to me. And you should be thankful I haven't told my dad or Jason because they would kill you" I shouted.

"Well what did you tell them?" He said dropping his hand from my face.

"I told them that we broke up, because it wasn't working out" I did tell my parents that, I told Chloe and Mili that he hit me. But I couldn't tell them about the rest.

"And they believed it!" He said laughing.

"Yeah they did" I said smirking at him. Tears fled from my eyes.

"Aww come on now Julz baby, don't cry" He said, punting his lips.

"What do I have to do, to get you to leave me alone?" I asked him.

"Well, you could come around mine and we could have some fun again" He said smirking at me.

"You are disgusting. You make me feel sick"

"Hah ok then" He walked closer and closer to me making me move backwards. I bumped into the kitchen units and managed to grab a kitchen knife. I held it up and he stepped back.

I still cried. "Now go and leave me alone"

"There's no need for that baby" He said with his hands raised in the air. I walked further towards him pointing it at him.

"I mean it, I won't hesitate, now go" I ordered putting the tip of the knife on his chest.

"Ok but I will come back for you, you wait" He said turning around and running towards the outside of the estate. I shut my front door. And slid down it. Still holding the knife. I through it on the floor and cried. I needed Louis right now, I wish he would hurry. I reached for my phone shaking and dialled Chloe's phone. It rang and no one answered. I hung up and picked up the knife putting it back where it belonged.

I sat on my couch trying to calm myself, when the doorbell went. I looked out of the window, it was Louis.

I got up and opened the door. I jumped into his arms, crying.

"It's alright I'm here" He said, kissing my forehead. He pulled me inside and sat me on the sofa. I was still crying, shaking.

"I'm gonna go and make a drink. You want one?" He asked, I nodded. He soon came in passing me the cup.

"So, you wanna talk?" He asked.

I placed my cup on the table and went to sit next to him. He pulled me in close. I leant into his chest playing with the sleeves of my hoodie. He was stroking my head. I sniffled. Tears still falling from my tired eyes.