~Chapter 82~

(My Pov)

"Hey guys I'm home...oh" I said as I turned around after closing the front door. I was shocked, to the see boys sat on the sofas. They all turned to look at me. I glance at Louis and took a deep breath. I was soaking wet from the rain outside.

"How come you were ages?" Chloe asked.

"We wrote 2 whole sketches, music videos, songs and stuff" I said staring at Louis, who was staring back. I knew he wanted to talk to me, I could tell by the expression.

"Well it’s good to see you" Liam said catching my eye. I snapped out of my daydream into Louis’ eyes and looked and smiled at Louis.

"Good to see you to" I said as I put my work on the table next to my laptop in the corner.

"I'm going to go upstairs" Louis said as he stood up and walked past me and went through the door. My eyes followed him, that meant for me to follow.

"Me to" I said, they all gave me a nod and a reassuring smile. I walked upstairs and walked slowly into our room. He was leaning against the wall in the kitchen, his arms crossed.

I closed the door behind me and walked further towards him.

"So...erm..." I said but Louis interrupted.

"Julz I'm so sorry I just didn't understand why you never told me about Ross and I thought wrong. And you don't have to forgive me if you don't want"

"Louis...calm, relax. I'm not gonna not forgive you, I'm not like that. I was so mad that you actually thought I was cheating. I would never, ever do that to you" I walked towards up and took his hands. "I love you Louis"

He put his hand on my cheek and brushed some of my hair out of my eyes. "I love you to, I'm sorry we had to argue" He said. He pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leant my head on his shoulder. He put his chin on the top of my head with his tanned arms around my shoulders. We hugged for the longest time.

"How about we never, ever argue again and never have to be sorry?" He said.

"That would work, and I'm sorry about relating you to Greg, I didn't mean it. Your nothing like him and I don't know why I said it, I knew when I said it, I was wrong" I said. He pulled away and lifted my chin up with his hand. I still had my hands around the back of his neck.

"Hey what happened to not saying I'm sorry?" I smiled, and he leant in to kiss me. The kiss was so gentle, something that I had definitely missed and needed. He twiddled with my hair with his hands. I did the same with his hair.

He pulled away and I pulled a confused face.

"So when do I get to meet this best friend of yours?" He asked. I giggled.

"Whenever you want, what about tomorrow after work, you pick me up and the three of us can go get a drink or something"

"That's a plan" He smiled and returned to kiss me. I was so happy we were ok, I cross my heart we would never fall out ever again.