~Chapter 20~

(Louis' pov still J hah)

I awoke pretty early. It was 8:30am. I turned my head to see Julz still sleeping. I couldn't imagine what she's going through right now. As long as I was here, she was safe. I quietly got out of bed and went downstairs, I was sat on one of the kitchen bar stools texting Harry when Julz came down. I looked up from my phone to go and hug her.

"You feeling a little better?" I asked her.

"A little" She said as I pulled her onto my lap. On the bar stool. I carried on texting Harry.

"The guys are coming round at 9am. Chloe and Mili are so worried" I said. She nodded whilst fiddling with the ring on her finger.

"What's up?" I asked whilst moving her hair out of her face.

"I bet this is like the worse relationship you have ever been in" She said looking guilty. I didn't know why.

"No, It's actually the best" I reassured her. It was the best, we have been dating for 6 days. But it felt like forever.

"We have been dating for 6 days, and already there's drama. I shouldn't off lumbered you with this" She looked really guilty, still looking at her ring.

"Yes, and it’s been the best 6 days of my life and I want to be here for you, no matter what" I said, lifting her chin up so she was looking at me. She smiled. I hadn't seen her smile since Monday.

I kissed her on her nose. "Why don't you go and get ready. I'll be right here"

She nodded and got up of my lap. She turned around and pecked me on the lips.

"Thanks" She said. And walked off upstairs. I unlocked my phone, my wallpaper was off me and her on Monday. My mum had taken it.

I had one text from Harry.

'Hey, we have just left'

'Alright thanks. Julz has gone to get ready, which won't be long'

'Ok, cya in a bit'

I got up off the bar stool and went to turn the tv on. Jeremy Kyle was on so I watched that. The story was about a son that had robbed money from there mum and dad and took everything out of their house and sold it ,secretly. Why are some people like that?

10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it, and Mili rushed straight in.

"Where is she? Is so ok?" She asked looking around for Julz.

"She's fine, she getting ready upstairs" I said grabbing her arms and calming her.

Chloe and the rest of the lads walked in behind, closing the front door. We went to the kitchen and stood around the small island in the middle. Chloe sat on one of the bar stools. Niall was stood behind her with his arms around her shoulders. I was sat down, and so was Liam. He offered for Mili to sit down but she said she would rather stand. We were talking about the incident when Julz walked in. The kitchen and living room were open so there were no walls in between the two. If you were sat in the kitchen you were faced with the living room. With the stairs on your right. Mili rushed over to her, hugging her.

"Are you ok?" Mili asked, letting go of her.

"Yeah I'm fine. Stop worrying" Julz said walking over to me, I pulled her onto my lap.

"So, has he got in touch since" Chloe asked.

Julz went to answer when her phone went off. She picked it up, but didn't answer it.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"Paul" she said. I took the phone off her and answered it.

"Hello, who is this?" He said at the other end.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, Julz’s boyfriend" I said. Julz was still sat on my knee. She started to shake slightly. So I put one hand on her arm, and started rubbing it up and down. The others were just stood there listening. Mili’s face was full of anger.

"Oh really! She didn't mention that she had replaced me" He said. I was starting to get angry.

"She hasn't replaced you. She's over you. Why can't you just leave her alone?" I asked firmly.

"I can't do that" He said laughing.

"And why not?" I was beginning to become frustrated, I wanted to punch him.

"Don't you see, she's mine" He said, I could picture him smirking, even though I had no clue on what he looked like.

"You know what! You are really sick, you know that. What you did was disgusting. You should be thankful she hasn't rung the police" I snapped. "Just leave her alone" I hung up, and placed the phone on the island.

"So what did he say?" Harry asked.

"He didn't like the fact that I'm going out with you" I said looking over to Julz. She shook her head and let out a sign.

"He's always been like that" Mili snapped. "Why did you even date him?" She said pacing up and down.

"Because he was different. You know that" Julz said watching her move up and down the room.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just so mad" Mili said hugging her. "Have you told Sarah ,Jason, or Mark?" Her mum, brother and dad, Julz spoke about them all the time.

Julz shook her head." They don't know he hurt me, I just told them that the relationship was not working"

"They need to know" Chloe then said with a serious look on her face.

"I promise I will tell them, but Jason is coming down on Saturday I don't want to put a downer on their weekend" Julz said, she was so caring. Thinking of everyone others before herself.

"But you will tell them?" I asked her.

"Yes of course" She said nodding her head.

They stayed for a few hours, until they left to go back to mine. I told them I would be staying here for a couple nights. So they brought me some stuff.

"If you need anything ring me" Mili shouted whilst getting in the car. Julz nodded as they drove off. We came in and shut the door.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"How about we just watch a film or something?" Julz said.

"Sounds great" we decided to watch Captain America, it was new out.

"Julz, do you want to come out tomorrow, this time just me and you I was gonna go out Monday but mum insisted that you came" I asked.

"That sounds lovely" She said, whilst leaning in for a kiss. She let my tongue enter her mouth. I pushed her gently down so she had her back on the sofa, I was on top, kissing her. She had her hands tangled in my hair. She pulled away from my lips. "We should go to bed"

I raised an eyebrow. Did she mean?

She chuckled. "To sleep you idiot, I'm tired" she said pushing me up.

"Oh, I thought" I said whilst she flicked the tv off.

"I don't wanna know what you thought" she said grinning.

We went to bed. She was tired, she fell asleep straight away .Her head rested on my chest. I had one arm around her. She looked so sweet when she was sleeping. I didn't want to be anywhere else.