~Chapter 44~

(Louis Pov)

I felt so sorry for her. She had a banging headache, I would rather I have it then her. Me and the boys had decided to go in the pool, the girls were in the living room sat on the sofas, Julz was laying down, she was in pain.

Suddenly we heard a scream, it was Chloe. We all got out of the pool and ran inside, we were all dripping wet.

"What?" Niall asked. Chloe, Julz and Mili were stood on the couch, huddled next to each other.

"OMG! Its massive Niall get it" Chloe said pointed to the spider on the table. It was actually pretty big, it was scampering around pretty fast. Niall got his shoe and went to quash it, but it scampered off the table and starting running around on the floor.

The girls screeched and huddled more closely.

Liam was scanning the room trying to find it. Julz wasn't really screaming she hated spiders, even the most tiniest one. She had a headache so the girls were trying to be as quiet as they could be.

"Louis don't just stand there, find it" Julz said looking at me.

I did as I was told and began to search the room. We found it standing still near Mili on the couch. The girls screeched and jumped off the couch, banging into each other as they did. Julz ran over to me and stood behind me. Hoping I would keep her safe from a spider. Harry walked in, he must of gone to the toilet.

"What's everyone screaming over?" He asked with a confused look. "Oh" he walked over to the spider and picked it up. He wasn't scared off them. "Harry take it out front" Chloe said standing in front of Niall.

He walked over to Chloe and put it in front of her face. Chloe screamed and ran. He then did it to Mili. Then he came over to Julz. She let go of me and ran outside shutting the door. "Fine I'll put it in your bed" He said shouting through the glass. She opened the door and was chasing after him.

"Don't you dare Styles" She shouted.

"Say Please" Harry said holding the spider in front of her. She leaned back.

"Please" She said looking at the wriggling spider in his hand. He walked out of the front door and leant down near a bush. He walked back in and went to Julz.

"Now I know your biggest fear" He said winking at her. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Were going back in the pool, you coming?" I asked Julz, walking outside.

"No, I'll come outside with you though" she said following behind me. Chloe and Mili decided to join us in the pool. Julz decided to lay on a sun lounger listening to music with her beats. We could hear her music from here, at the minute she was listening to The Darkness I believe in a thing called love.

"How can she have them on full blast?" Niall asked us.

"She loves to really listen to the music" Mili said as she stopped splashing Zayn.

"I guessed, is she asleep she hasn't moved?" Harry asked looking at her.

"I think so" I said. She was lying on her side, she had shorts and a top on. Her legs were pretty tanned. Her hair was just messy everywhere.

"Hasn't she got a headache?" Niall asked.

"Trust me it won't affect her, she listens to them every day" Chloe said, getting out of the pool.

The song had finished and the next song that came on was the death of you and me by Noel Gallagher.

She walked over to her and turned her music down. The music started to go quieter.

Julz turned on her back, and pulled her headphones down around her neck.

"Miss, how dare you turn my music down" She said jokingly.

"I thought you were asleep" Chloe said. Julz sat up and put her hand through her hair. It was 3pm now.

"Anyone fancy domino’s pizza?" Chloe asked holding her mobile. We all nodded.

"Yeah" Niall shouted, it was obvious that he did.

We had domino’s pizza and then Julz and Niall were playing their guitars together. They played well together. The rest of us were just chatting. Her charm bracelet was jingling as she strummed the steel strings on her guitar. She was playing her new one. She played it every day, swapping them around every two days. I turned around to see Zayn and Mili kissing.

"Ew guys, get a room" Harry said.

"Shut up Harry, you’re the one that runs around naked" Zayn said.

"Well don't when I'm around" Chloe said.

Harry chuckled.

"Were going bed" Mili said pulling Zayn up.

"Have fun" Harry said winking. He was so funny.

"Yeah me to, gotta be up early tomorrow for our trip back to Doncaster" I said getting up. Julz looked to see what I was doing.

"Going bed babes" I said.

"Okay I'll be up in a minute" she said smiling. Niall and Chloe had gone to bed after me, I went upstairs and got into bed.

About 10 minutes later Julz walked in. She smiled at me. She walked into the bathroom and came back out in pyjames, she was quick at getting dressed.

She got into bed next to me.

"How's your headache?" I asked her.

"A little bit better" She replied smiling.

"Good, maybe having your music dead loud helped"

She laughed, her laugh was so cute.

"Your so cute" I said.

"You are to" She said kissing me.

"Your cuter" I said as she rolled on top of me.

"No you are" She said kissing my nose.

"Ok were both cute" I laughed.

"I love you" She said, whilst looking down at me, her blue eyes shining.

"I love you to" I said as I kissed her on the lips.