~Chapter 10~

As we reached the beach, the sun was already setting. It was so beautiful. Niall parked the car and we all got out. Harry stretching his arms.

Louis offered me a hand, I took it and held it tightly. We walked hand in hand onto the beach. We just messed around, running ,laughing and playing stupid games like truth or dare.

We had been there for a couple hours and It was already dark. It was only us on the beach. The whole time I had hold of Louis's hand.

"So who's up for a swim?" Niall asked pulling of his shirt and throwing it on the sand, running into the cold, dark sea.

Everyone else laughed and joined him.

Me and Louis just watched.

"You going?" He asked looking at me.

"No, I don't really like the sea that much"

"Really why not?"

"Well err.. When I was little I had a bad experience"

"Aww I'm glad your ok". He said squeezing my hand. I smiled in response.

"You going in?" I asked him.

"Not if you’re not I'll stay with you"

We both sat down on the cold sand as we watched Chloe sitting on Nialls shoulders splashing about. Zayn had ducked Liam’s head under the water. Which caused me to giggle slightly.

"So..erm... I know this is sudden and all but I wanted you to know that ... Erm.. I like you" he said looking straight at his knees. We sat side by side our knees pulled up to our chests.

"I like you to"

"No I mean I really, really like you. I mean your beautiful, smart and you have a lovely personality that I want to know more about" he grabbed my hand and brought it onto his knee.

I didn't know what to say I looked at him and he looked at me. Direct eye contact.

He leaned in slowly, as did I. I knew where this was going to go. We both pulled away awkwardly as harry coughed interrupting the moment.

"Were ready to leave" He said, frowning at Louis.

"Ok, come on then" Louis said helping me up off the sand. He walked off with Harry in front, the rest of the guys following behind, then me and Mili alone behind them. Chloe was with Niall. To be honest I think they were together. I think he felt a little awkward after that moment. He knew I felt the same way.