~Chapter 94~

I was speechless.

"Well you gonna come in or just stand there?" She said sarcastically. I looked at Chloe and Mili’s faces, which were in shock.

"Thanks" I nodded and walked in still holding Louis hand.

"Hey guys how you doing?" Ross said coming over. He knew I would be annoyed.

"Good thanks" Niall said smiling.

"Well help yourself to a beer" Ross pointed at the stack of beers on the table.

Everyone went to the table, Louis and I just stood still.

"You not gonna get one?" Ross asked looking at Louis.

"I had too many yesterday" Louis said smiling slightly. He wanted one I could tell.

"I'm sure one won't hurt" I said rubbing his hand and tapping his bum.

"Just one" He said going over to the rest of the lads. I walked into the kitchen and Ross followed.

"Do you mind explaining?" I said as we got in the kitchen so no one could hear.

"I'm sorry I know you hate each other but she's my sister I couldn't not invite her, the whole family’s here" He said quietly.

"You could have warned me. If you don't remember the last time we saw each other we had a fight"

"Please, I've asked her to stay calm"

"Ross! Did you forget what she did?" I said frustrated.

"Yeah I know she was wrong but..."

I interrupted him. But nothing. After what she said about me, and my grandparents I don't want anything to do with her"

My mum, dad and brother didn't like her. But they weren't here, they were at home, because they had gone to visit my auntie and uncle and the cousins for Christmas.

"I know, I know" Ross said raising his hands to calm me down.

"Fine. But she better not say anything" I pushed past Ross and went back into the living room.

Nicole was Ross’ sister and I hated her. Just like she hated me. I used to love her to bits, but she changed. She became snotty and thought she was better than anyone else. We had a fight and she said to me that my grandparents deserved to die. So I hit her, and we never spoke again. I never, ever wanted to talk to her again.

Harry was talking to her on the sofa when I walked in. I could tell she liked him, but he wasn't interested. He looked at me for the sign of help, and I rolled my eyes and walked over to Mili and Chloe. They knew how much I hated her, at school Mili had tipped food all over Nicole. They were worst enemies so there was a lot of tension in the room.

"So, the bitch is back in town" Mili said glaring at Nicole.

"Let's not make this any worse than it is" Chloe sensibly said.

"Yeah, but if she says, or does anything. Then she's going down" Mili said still glaring at Nicole.

Harry had managed to get away and went to stand with the boys opposite, they all stared at her. She stood up and fixed her hair, and she walked over to us.

"Who are you staring at?" She spoke snottily, with one hand on her hip.

"Err...let's just see a bitch, a snotty bitch make that... " Mili said smiling sarcastically at her.

"Excuse me?" She said one hand still on her hip.

"Look...don't speak to us tonight, so turn your little snarky face around, and walk away" I said pointing at the door.