~Chapter 69~

"So guys you ready to go ice-skating?" I said as Lottie sat down to put on her shoes.

"Wow! I love ice-skating" Daisy said.

"Me to" Phoebe said.

"And then later on were going cinema" Louis said as he put on his hoodie, over his white and blue stripy t-shirt, with his red chinos. I had burgundy skinny jeans on, with black converse, and a white top. With my black jack skellington hoodie, which I bought at Disneyland Paris, when I worked there.

"Thanks for doing this today, it’s a massive help" Jay said as Louis got the girls in the car. I walked down the steps towards it, Jay following behind me slowly.

"It’s no problem, we wanted to. We’re going home tomorrow so we thought we may as well do something" I said as Louis got in the driver’s seat.

"So we will be back for about 9" I said as I started to walk slowly to the passenger door.

"Ok, have a nice time" Jay said as I got in the car. She waved as we drove off.

"So can you guys ice skate?" Phoebe asked.

"I can't skate to save my life, I always fall over" I said looking out of the window. Louis grinned, and the girls giggled.

"And you’re the best ice-skater in Britain?" I asked sarcastically to Louis. He kept his eyes on the road. It was about an hour drive to the ice-skating rink. The girls were talking amongst themselves in the back and they were awfully loud, I had no idea about what they were talking about.

"Is Jay alright? She really quiet" I said quietly to Louis. He glanced between me and the road in front.

"I think it’s my dad, I think they have been arguing but I have no idea why" He signed.

"I'm sure there fine Louis" I smiled as I placed my hand on his thigh.

"No, I mean my mum will never tell me, it’s just I can tell when they have" Louis said. "I don't know whether they're still going to be together in years to come"

"You don't know that Lou, and I'm sure they will be" I reassured him, by rubbing my hand on his thigh. He smiled and looked at the road in front.

We soon reached the rink, it was so big. We got on our skates, and went to go on the ice. The girls went on it first, without falling. Then Louis.

"Come on you scaredy cat!" Louis said as he skated to me, took my hand and pulled me on the ice, I bumped into him.

"I always fall" I moaned as he started skating pulling my along. My grip tightened in his hands, I always fell no matter what I did.

"I'm well good at this" Lottie said as she started skating backwards. " I wanna do skating lessons"

"Well ask mum and dad not me" Louis said giggling as Daisy fell over. He let go off my hand and went over to her, I followed slowly, trying not to fall.

"You alright?" He asked as he pulled her up.

"Yeah, that was fun" Daisy said as she let go off his hand and went back to skating around. They seemed to really like it. Louis returned to me, we just chatted about our wedding, his tour, and other things as we skated around the cold ring in circles over and over again. We stayed there for 3 hours, and then we made our way to the cinema which was in the retail park opposite.

"So what are we watching?" Phoebe asked as we walked into the cinema. Louis had held the door open for us, so he followed behind. The girls rushed over to the counter. I followed, and Louis came behind me and rested his head on my shoulder with his arms around my waste.

"What about Toy Story 3?" Felicity said. They turned to me and Louis and waited for an answer. I smiled and nodded. The girls wanted to buy the tickets, me and Louis paid of course. They asked for the tickets and me and Louis stood behind them, and let them take control. Lottie was definitely the leader. Felicity was the quietest.

We walked into the cinema. It was Daisy, Felicity, Louis, Phoebe, Lottie and I were all in one row. We were half way through the trailers now I think.

"Julz, will you come with me to the toilet?" Felicity whispered to me.

"Yeah come on" I whispered back.

"Where you going?" Louis asked.

"Felicity needs toilet" I said before we walked down the steep stairs. Felicity went to the toilet, washed her hands and dried them.

"Julz, while it’s just us, I actually wanted some advice" She said.

"Anything" I smiled.

"Well...there's this boy at school his names Jamie and I really like him but the thing is he doesn't like me and he avoids me all the time... And I feel invisible" She signed.

"You know what I really think? I think, that he's a waste of time, and if he can't see how beautiful and gorgeous you are then he's obviously blind. But let me tell you something" I said as I knelt down to be level with her.

"When I was your age, especially when I was 15 I fooled myself into thinking I was in love, and I wasn't. And then when I met Louis and I'm now 20 now I have only just realised the meaning of love, and you know why?" I said.

"Because you met Louis" She said smiling.

I nodded. "Yeah, and one day your find someone who appreciates you for who you are, and loves you for who you are, but don't rush" I said. She hugged me tightly.

"Come on the film will be starting soon" I said as I took her hand and we walked back to our seats.

"You took your time" Louis said as we sat down.

"We were talking" I said.

"About what?" He asked. Daisy and Felicity were talking now. As was Phoebe and Lottie.

"Don't matter" He nodded and looked at the screen. The film had started; I had already seen it, considering I had to animate characters for it. I loved my job. After the film had finished we went home, it was 8 when the film finished and it took us an hour to get home.

After the long drive home, we dropped the girls off. Daisy had fallen fast asleep so Louis carried her up to her room.

"Thank you so much" Mark said as he hugged me.

"You’re welcome, they were brilliant" I said.

"Thanks, so we will see you soon then" Jay smiled.

"Yeah of course, I'm gonna miss you" I said as she hugged me. Louis came downstairs.

"Daisy’s fast asleep" He said.

"Girls what do you say to Julz and Louis?" Mark said as he stood by Jay.

"Thank you" The 3 of them said. We hugged them all goodbye, considering we weren't going to see them for ages. We went straight back to my parents’ house and went straight to bed, awaiting for the long, drive home tomorrow.