~Chapter 73~

"So this couch or that one?" Mili said pointing at each one.

"I dunno" Chloe signed.

"That one" I said as I pointed at it. It was a black material couch.

"Yeah so we will get that" Mili said as she wrote the number down. We were looking for furniture on the internet, so it could be delivered to the house. We picked out retro style cushions, a new coffee table, new wooden floor, new coloured walls, new everything. Whilst Mili ordered the furniture on the phone, Chloe and I opened the Paint tin, and started painting the walls. We had chucked the old furniture outside the front, we had asked Chloe’s work friend to take them to the tip. He was coming tomorrow morning.

We decided to paint the walls a deep red with dark brown floor boards, which were going to be placed down tomorrow. We all paid for it.

"I hope this is going to be done in time" Chloe said as she dipped her roller in more paint and placed it back on the wall.

"Yeah it will be.. I mean there not coming back until December and its August now, so it should be done, it’s not gonna take 4 months" I said moving the roller up and down covering the white wall with the red paint.

"Well it’s going to look a lot cosier, but what are we going to tell the boys?" Chloe asked as she placed the roller in the tray and swapped to a small brush, so she could paint around the skirting boards.

"We can just say, it looked to boring and simple" I said. Chloe Nodded.

"Well that's sorted" Mili said as she walked back in the room, holding a notebook and a phone.

"So when are they coming?" Chloe said concentrating on not getting paint on the white, gloss, skirting boards.

"They said everything should be delivered next Sunday" Mili said sitting down on a bar stool. The kitchen area didn't need to be decorated that was fine.

"That's good" I said. Mili helped with the walls. It took us 4 hours until we had finished with the paint. It looked good, we were all proud. Chloe had gone to clean the brushes and rollers.

"This is hard work" Mili said as she sat on a bar stool. My hair was in a pony and some strands of hair had fallen out, and I had paint on my hands.

My phone started ringing. It was Louis.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey Julz you ok?" Louis asked, he sounded very happy.

"I'm good, I thought you were in concert?" I asked, Mili looked at me with a worried face.

"Were backstage just thought I'd ring you quickly, what you doing?"

"Oh we have just finished pain..." I started Mili coughed loudly. I nearly told him what we were doing.

"Err...finished watching a film yeah... Captain America... Great film" I said. Phew I thought. Mili signed with happiness.

"Cool...so..." He said before I interrupted him.

"Louis I really need to go... Have fun tonight you'll do great" I said quickly.

"Errr...ok bye" he said as I hung up. I was bad at keeping secrets, I always blurt things out. I texted Louis.

"I forgot to say break a leg, I love you xxxx" I typed in and clicked send. He soon replied to me.

"I will do. Love you to xxxx" I smiled at the text and went to the home screen, It was a picture of me and Louis, he was kissing me on the cheek.

After that we went to bed, my back was killing me being stood up today with no couch. I was so tired so I fell asleep straight away.