~Chapter 84~

"Julz are you sure this is a good idea?" Ross asked as we walked out of the studio.

"I'm positive, he wants to meet you" I said. We walked to my car and got in. Louis was going to pick us up, but we decided to meet at Starbucks.

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"Well from the other day about what happened. I don't think he likes you as much as I do, but after today, I promise he will love you" I reversed out of the drive and drove through the black gates. The traffic wasn't so bad and Starbucks was only a 10 minute drive from where we were. Throughout the drive we didn't speak, we just listened to my ipod. I had the songs on shuffle and some of my songs came on. The song fifteen came on. I looked at Ross with a embarrassed face, he just smiled.

"You wrote this about Chloe didn't you?" He asked while tapping his hand on his leg.

"Yeah, I remember when she thought she was in love and it didn't work out very well. You could probably say that about me at the age of 17 when I was with Greg" I sighed.

"Did you ever write any songs about Greg, if you mind me asking?" He asked whilst looking in front of him, he probably felt a little cheeky, bless him.

"I wrote a few actually. White Horse, Cold as you, you’re not sorry and some more. Do you wanna listen to them?" We were at the traffic lights so I had chance to change the song. I put Your Not Sorry on.

I hummed along to the tune. The lights changed and I put my foot on the peddle, and turned round the corner. Starbucks was about 5 minutes away now. It was busy in the city, so if something took 3 minutes to get to, then you would have to add on another 2 minutes because of traffic. It was after work times as well, which made even busier.

'You’re not sorry' the tune ended.

"Wow that was amazing as always" Ross smiled. The next song changed to I'm only up when you’re not down which was about my friendship with Ross, Chloe and Mili. It was one of the first few that I wrote.

"I remember this one, I remember the music video to it" Ross smiled.

We reached the entrance to Starbucks. I stopped the engine and pulled out my iPod, and put it in the glove box. Ross got out and walked around to the path, he waited for me to get out. I locked the car.

"So you ready?" I asked him as I put the car keys in my zip pocket on my jacket. We walked in and I scanned the room for Louis. I don't know why I did, I knew he would be in the corner. I walked over, he stood up and hugged me, I hugged him back with my arms around the back of his neck.

"Be nice" I whispered in his ear. He let me go and looked at Ross. He put out one hand to shake Ross'. Ross smiled an took it firmly.

"Nice to meet you" Louis said.

"Nice to meet you to" Ross smiled as he let go of his hand. Louis sat down on the leather seat. I sat next to him. It was freezing so I kept my jacket on. Ross sat opposite us.

"So you guys grew up together with Chloe and Mili?" Louis asked.

Ross nodded and smiled.

"That's cool. And you wrote songs together?" Louis was staring at Ross, I could sometimes see him glancing at me in the corner of his eye. I just sat there whilst they talked, listening to every word.

"Yeah we wrote a few, we used to perform them at school and stuff. And then we did some music videos" Ross answered.

"We got a dvd the other day from her mum, it had music videos on it. But missy here wouldn't let us watch it" Louis said raising his eyebrows at me.