~Chapter 21~

Bak to my pov :)

"So where are we going?" I asked as I fastened my seatbelt. Louis started the engine, and drove down the road.

"Were going shopping, you can help me pick out some new clothes" He said glancing from me to the road.

"And you pick me to come with you?" I asked.

"Yeah why not?" He asked confused.

"Every time I go shopping, I take Chloe. I am hopeless at picking clothes" I exclaimed. Louis chuckled.

"It seems I may enjoy clothes shopping more than you" He said winking at me.

"Maybe" I said.

We reached the shopping centre. I'm not sure where it was but it wasn't in Doncaster, nor was it in a city. Louis did tell me, but I couldn't remember.

"So where to?" Louis asked taking my hand.

"Dunno, wherever you want" I said as we walked inside.

We went to top shop. They had nice stuff.

"Which one then?" Louis asked holding the blue top in one hand and the red in the other.

"I like the blue one" I said pointing to it.

"Me to, but I like the red" He said, with a frustrated face.

"Well get that then"

"I know, I’ll get both" He said walking towards the counter.

"There you go then, sorted" I said as we walked out of the shop. He took me in a music store, which had so many guitars. He took me over to the Guitars.

"Can I ask why we are in here?" I asked quietly. Queen Radio Gaga was playing in the background. I had been to see Brian May in concert. I had been so many gigs. Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr. I remember meeting Paul McCartney, I had a picture with him, and shook his hand. I cried with happiness,

"I dunno, I just wanted to look" He said scanning through the guitars. I nodded.

"Do you like that?" He asked pointing to a glossy red acoustic guitar. It was very nice. The guitar I had now was a replica of Elvis Presley’s. It was my grandads guitar. He gave it me and taught me how to play. Soon enough I started writing my own music. I would love it to be my job. But I get a little shy, I would rather just it be a hobby. It was my favourite thing in the world. When I come home from college and have had a stressful day. As soon as I pick up my guitar the stress goes.

"It's nice" I said. Looking at it. "Why?"

"Well me and the lads were thinking off getting Niall a new guitar for him. He's been putting so much effort in with us, and he wants a new one. So I said that I would ask you, because well.. You know.. You play" He said walking slowly around the room, asking if I liked the ones he pointed to. "Any ideas?"

"Well it depends on what style he likes" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What style do you like?" He said still looking at each one.

"Any style really, I don't like ones like that" I pointed to an acoustic guitar that had patterns on it. "Or bright colour s,like that" I then said pointing to a bright yellow one. Louis looked and made a funny face.

"Me neither" He said, then looking at others. "Your guitar is a replica of Elvis'. It’s really nice"

"Yeah it is, my grandad gave it to me, years ago" I said. Thinking back to when he gave it to me.

"Aww that's nice. So you were close to your nana and grandad?"

"Yeah, I was heartbroken when my mum told me they were gone" I never cried when they got mentioned. I used to, but now I don't because I think of the good times. Which makes me smile.

"Bet you were, do you mind me asking what happened?" He asked as we walked down another isle full of acoustic guitars. He had his arm around my shoulder.

"They were in the sea... And they got...hit by a erm... A tidal wave..which caused them to go under the water... And they drowned... Worse thing is that they went together... But that made it worse for me.. Just one of them gone is bad enough.. But both" I said looking down biting my lip. He squeezed me closer kissing my temple.

"That's why I don't like the water" I then said, sliding one of my arms around his waist, and into his hoodies pocket.

"But they are still with you, in your heart" Louis said as we walked out of the shop.

"Yeah I know" I said smiling at him. We had been in that shop for at least half an hour, so we decided to go somewhere else.

After we had finished shopping, we returned to my house.

"Louis you don't have to stay with me, you know. You can go home" I said. He had stayed with me for two nights, and I loved being with him. But I didn't want him to think that I was too needy.

"I honestly don't mind. I want to" He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I love you so much you know" He said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you more" I mumbled onto his lips.

He pulled away. "That's impossible" He said grinning. And then leant back in, to return what we were doing.