~Chapter 81~

(Louis Pov)

"Come on Louis hurry up the flights in 2 hours" Niall hurried me. I put on my hoodie and raced out of the door and into the mini bus. We were going London for a week, and the plane lands there tonight. I couldn't wait to hold Julz in my arms again. The last time I spoke to her was when we argued on the phone, but I was going to resolve that when I see her. I was totally in the wrong and I hope she accepts my apology, I was pretty nervous.

"Hey Lou, you looking forward to see Julz?" Niall asked as he sat next to me with his cheeky Irish smile.

"Yeah I just hope she doesn't shut the door on my face" I signed and pulled my phone out. My wallpaper was me and Julz, when we were on the beach. I was giving her a piggy back ride, it was a really fun night. Hopefully we will have more like this for the rest of our lives. This is what I hated about going on tour, if anything happened you were never there to sort everything out. We got to the airport and went through security. On the plane I sat with Liam and Harry.

"I hope you and Julz sort everything out" Liam said smiling.

"Me to" I said as I put my Beats back onto my head Filling my ears with music. I put Julz’s songs on. She had them on CD so I uploaded them. I could listen to her all day. My favourites were Ours ,eyes open and Superstar. She said they were our songs. We had many songs, we even did some together such as bette Davis Eyes, and Lucky.

Julz had a beautiful voice and she didn't want to show it off, I didn't know why she could really get somewhere In the Music Business. To be honest I think she would do better than us despite all the Girls grabbing and pulling her all the time. Just listening to her voice made me drift asleep.

"Louis wake up, were about to land" Harry said nudging me in the arm.

I groaned and stretched. I still had my beats on and Julz song back to September was playing. Another one of my favourites.

"Please fasten your seatbelts" The air hostess said through the speaker. I fastened my seatbelt and the plane landed smoothly on the runway. After it had stopped we were allowed to get off, we exited the plane and made our way to the luggage. We had a few fans on the way which stopped us, but we didn't mind it only took us 5 minutes. After we got our luggage we made our way out of the entrance of the airport to the car park.

"NIALL!" Someone screamed. We turned around and seen Chloe running into Niall, he put his stuff down and ran into her picking her up and spinning her around. Mili went to Zayn and hugged him tightly, there was no sign of Julz.

"I've missed you so much" Zayn said as he kissed her on the cheek.

"How did you know we were here?" Harry asked.

"We just did" Mili said as she looked at Chloe.

"You alright Louis?" She asked looking at me.

"Err...yeah...just can't wait to get home" I smiled.

"If you’re wondering Julz is at work, she had to go in today to work on a new sketch with...Ross" Chloe said Ross' name quieter and looked down at the ground.

I nodded and smiled slightly. I didn't mind them talking about Ross, I just don't know who he is, hopefully I would find out more. We got into Chloe car and went home. Harry got out of the car and opened the boot, pulling the suitcases out of the boot.

"Come on guys, Help" He moaned as he put my case on the floor.

"Harry you weakling" Zayn said as he just stood there hopelessly with his arm around Mili’s waist. She giggled and went inside. Niall took his case in one hand and pulled it inside, Chloe followed him.

"Thanks haz" I said as I took my case and pulled it through the front door. I noticed everyone was just stood with their mouths open.

"WOW!" Niall screeched as he walked in.

"When did you do this?" Zayn asked as he looked around.

"A few days ago, it was Julz’s idea, and it looked very boring before this" Mili said.

It was much better than it was before, Julz’s guitar was on the couch I noticed with her song book, it was open with a pen on it.

"Well look what we have here" Harry said as he picked her songbook up.

"Well...well...well this one is called Hey Stephen" He said his eyes scanning the page.

"Hey you shouldn't read it, and that's for a sketch at work" Mili said taking her book out of his hands and put them in the corner next to the computer. We all unpacked and it was 5pm. We were all sat on the sofa looking at some of our tour photos.

"So what time does Julz finish?" I asked.

"Erm usually about an hour ago, she is probably running late" Chloe said as she pulled up Niall’s arm to look at the time on his watch. I couldn't wait till she got back , we had so much to talk about.