~Chapter 65~

After the films had finished. Me and Louis went to bed. I was lying on my side, he was behind him with one arm around my waste.

"Louis I'm so sorry" I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"About today, I feel terrible, like I've let you down" I signed.

"You haven't let me down" He said as I turned to look at him.

"You sure?" I asked. He kissed me on the lips before saying "I'm sure" I felt bad about today. I smiled and turned back around.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you to" He kissed me on my temple. We fell asleep after that.

I walked down the stairs. Everyone was sat on the sofas, watching the plasma tv. They were watching Jeremy Kyle. It was something about a woman saying that this man isn't the dad to her daughter. But has been there for 5 years.

"Morning" Mili said as I sat next to Louis.

"Morning" I repeated.

"So what's everyone doing today?" Zayn asked.

"Me and Julz are going out at 5" Louis said. He didn't tell me we were going out.

"Cool, anyone heard from Chloe and Niall?" Zayn asked looking at everyone waiting for an answer.

"No, but there on their way back tomorrow" I said.

"That's good" Mili said as she got up to go to the kitchen. I put my hand on Louis knee and pushed myself up off the couch and followed Mili.

"So, do you think they would have had a good time?" I asked sitting on one of the bar stools.

"Oh yeah, she would have loved it" Mili said taking a sip of orange juice. I smiled in response.

"So what did you buy yesterday at the shops?" I asked.

"I got a couple of tops,1 dress,2 pairs of shoes, and I got some nice bracelets. But then Louis was dragging us around the shops" She said rolling her eyes.

"That's good. What did Louis get?" I asked.

"Nothing, he just thought it would be funny to drag us into like 10 shops" She said putting her glass in the dishwasher. I laughed at the thought.

I should have gone with them. I went upstairs and got dressed. I had the feeling Louis was taking me somewhere nice, so I put my pinky/browny dress on. It was really nice. I had got it from Monsoon; they had so many nice dresses, mostly for weddings. But it was too nice to reject. It had taken me about an hour and half to get ready and it was half 4.

"Julz you ready?" Louis called, I heard his feet against the stairs. He came into the room.

"You look lovely" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, you look very nice, where did you change?" I asked. He was wearing a white shirt, with black braces, with white skinny jeans. He looked very smart.

"In Harry’s room" he replied.

"I don't even know where we are going?" I said as I followed him downstairs.

"You don't need to know" He said. We said bye to everyone and got into Louis car. He was driving. The song lady gaga born this way was on. I was a big fan of hers, I loved how she was herself and she didn't care what people think of her. She's so extravagant and unique.

We pulled up outside a posh restaurant. I remember Louis telling me about it. It had a roof where people sat, instead of it just being inside.

I looked at Louis.

"What?" He asked grinning.

"You serious? Here. This is like...way to posh" I said raising my eyebrows.

"And?" He laughed. He got out of the car. I followed him in. It was so beautiful, decorated well, and it looked stunning. I didn't even listen to what Louis was saying to the man who was taken him to our table. I was too indulged in the place. Louis giggled and took my hand and pulled me along. We went into a lift, which led to the roof. I stepped out. There was no one up here. It was decorated really nicely. He must have just booked it for us.

"You like it?" Louis asked, as he sat down opposite after he pulled my chair out for me.

"I love it" I said smiling. He smiled back in response. After we had eaten we were just talking.

"Tonight has been so good" I said smiling.

"Yeah.. But to end the night... I actually wanted to ask you something" He said. He sounded pretty nervous; he never got nervous, never around me anyway. I just stayed quiet.

"So yesterday, I dragged everyone in different shops, because I wanted to find the perfect one" He said. He got out of his chair and came around to me. He pulled out a small black box, and got on one knee. He opened it and I came face to face with a big silver, diamond ring. It was so beautiful.

"Julz, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, and after yesterday I realised that I could have lost you, and I never want to happen... So would you do the honour of becoming my wife?" He asked. He was definitely nervous. Water appeared in my eyes.

"Yeah" I said nodding my head. He smiled and we both stood up and hugged each other. He then took the ring out of the box and put it on my delicate finger. I hugged him tightly again, he lifted me off the ground and spun me. We then kissed. I was so happy as was he.