~Chapter 4~

Im in a writing mood hah soz if it bores u message me and tell me what u think xx

As soon as we finished out cokes, we were just about to leave when...

"Hey the film doesn't start until 5:30 so we have half an hour can we stay for a little longer?" Chloe pleaded. Her mood suddenly changed from a hypo, crazy girl to a grown up, staring at lads type girl. I could see why they liked one direction. They were stunning.

" Yeah come on Julz for a bit more?" Mili pleaded.

"Fine" I said crossing my arms.

They were sat on the sofas behind us and were just talking amongst themselves sometimes they turned around to look at us. Then, I think his name was Louis, looked at me. He flashed a gorgeous smile showing off his white teeth. The perfect smile I hadn't seen in weeks. Not since Paul. I smiled back and then looked to lap biting my bottom lip.

"What's gotten you eh?" Chloe said with a raised eyebrow. "

" Nothing just chilling" I smiled, but they both looked at me. They pulled a face, that I understood. The face that said ' tell me everything or else'.

" You like one don't you?" They said in unison.

"No of course not, why would I like any of them, there not really my type" I laughed, with a big cheesy grin.

"Your lying!"

" No I'm not"

" Julz your biting your lip, that's how we know your lying"

I didn't even know I was biting my lip. I stopped and smiled shyly I went slightly red in the face.

"Which one?"

"The one with red chinos, is that Louis?" I asked sheepishly.

"Aww that's sweet, hey we got a embarrassed love bird here" she hissed out loud trying not to laugh.

My face was now deep red. They all turned around I put my head against the table covering my red face.

My face eventually turned my normal colour. And I pulled my head up.

" I will get you back for that" I glared at her.

She laughed.

"Hey I'm gonna ask them for a picture you in?" Chloe whispered. She turned around and tapped Liam on the back. He turned around.

"Hey what can I do for a lovely girl like you" he said smiling.

She blushed and giggled. " I was wondering if we could have some pictures?"

"Of course, for you girls anything" he said standing up as they came around to us.

I put my hand out towards Chloe, to get her phone. She pulled away.

"Excuse me... What are you doing get your arse in this picture before I come there and drag you up" she said seriously. She was scary so I did what she said. We got the waiter to take the photos.

" Thank you so much" Chloe said looking at the guys in turn.

"Yeah thanks" me and Mili said smiling.

" Welcome" they all said.

I kept noticing Louis looking at me, I felt a bit insecure. Harry leaned over and whispered into Louis's ear. Louis just nodded.

"Hey do you girls mind if we sit with you for a bit" Harry asked his perfect curls bouncing around. Chloe and Mili opened their mouths to answer but nothing came out.

"Erm.. Of course why not?" I answered, the first time I had actually spoke to them.