~Chapter 30~

Still Louis’ pov

Liam returned with the same nurse that was with Dr Fleetwood. She was about 30 years old.

"Ah, I see you’re now awake" She said walking over to Julz. "Now, you are gonna have to stay here and then we can let you go, when we think you’re ready. The police also called ,they would like to talk with you, but I said I would ring them when you have gotten some rest" Julz nodded at her, still holding my hand.

The nurse got up from sitting on the bed. "In the meantime, take these for when it hurts" She said handing Julz a box of tablets. I knew Julz didn't want to move so I took the box off her and placed them on the table.

"Well, if you need anything. I'll be right outside" She said, walking out of the room. Julz looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. No matter what state she was in, she would always look so pretty.

"Julz, I was so worried about you" I turned my head, to see Sarah and Mark. Sarah rushed over to the bed and sat next to Julz, Mark stood behind Sarah and placed is hands on her shoulders.

"How are you doing princess?" Mark asked smiling down at her.

"I'm fine, thanks."

We all sat with her, for hours.

"Mum, Dad go home and get some sleep please" Julz said.

"Are you sure sweetie?" Sarah asked.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here with her" I reassured Her.

Sarah and Mark left, after saying their goodbyes.

"You guys should go and get some sleep, here's the keys to the house" I said, chucking Harry the keys.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Mili asked Julz.

"Yeah, I'll be.." Julz said until she got interrupted by the nurse. Next to her was the police. They walked in the room.

"Hi, I'm officer Gresty and this is Officer Walsh. We need to ask you some questions. Is it possible if everybody left the room, except Julz, Mili and Chloe"

"I'll be right outside" I said kissing her gently on her forehead, and letting go off her cold hand. The boys followed behind me, and we waited for them to finish.