~Chapter 25~

Mili’s pov

Julz shut the door behind her. She was stupid. I know why she did it. Sometimes she needs to think of herself instead of others.

"Chloe are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah are you" she still had blood pouring from her head. I gave her a cloth to place against the gash.

"I'm gonna ring an ambulance and the police" I said grabbing my mobile and dialling 999.

"What about Louis, Sarah, and Mark?" Chloe stuttered, her eyes were slowly drifting.

"There on their way" I said. "I'll ring Louis, they finished recording at 6 so they should be free. Sarah and Mark I'll ring later because they have both gone out. But I will definitely ring"

Soon enough the police and the ambulance arrived.

"Hi, I'm Jill, now I need you to tell me where Julz is" She asked. She was a police officer, there were 5 of them.

"I'm not sure what street, but I know the way to his house from here" I said.

"Ok would you come with us please?" Jill asked.

"Yeah" I walked over to Chloe who had passed out. I asked the paramedic to tell her where I was and I would be at the hospital in a little. I then got in the police van, with the other 5.

I directed them to the house. Whilst driving I dialled Louis' number.

"Hello" He answered.

"Louis, it’s me Mili"

"What's the matter, you’re crying?" He asked.

"I'll explain it all later, but I'm ringing to tell you about Paul" I said quickly.

"Why what's happened?" He asked, he sounded worried.

"She's with Paul"