~Chapter 45~

(My pov)

"Hey babes, having a good time?" Louis asked as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah it’s good to have everyone together" I replied. My parents, Jason, Louis’ parents and sisters, the boys, Chloe and Mili, and then the neighbours and close friends. It was pretty hectic. Louis breath smelt of beer, he was a little tipsy.

"10...9..8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" Everyone shouted.

"Happy new year" Lottie said jumping on me.

"Happy new year" I said to her as she hooked onto my back. I walked over to Louis, with Lottie on my back.

"Happy new year babes" Louis said hugging me as I let Lottie off my back. He was drunk now.

"Happy new year" I said as he kissed me on the lips. I got a taste of beer, which I didn't mind.

He went to get another bottle. I was stood waiting with the boys, talking. Louis returned and went to swig out of the bottle. I stopped him.

"I think that's enough for you BooBear" I said as he made a sad face.

I didn't drink at all. Louis had already had about 5 beers. Harry was drunk and so was Mili.

I placed the bottle on the table.

"You’re so good to him you know?" Jay said coming up to me.

"Well I love him" I said looking over to him.

He was talking to Zayn.

"I'm glad he's happy. He loves you so much, he would do anything for you, even take a bullet"

I smiled. "I'm sure he would do the same for you"

She smiled, and looked at me. She then returned to Mark. I walked over to the guys, and stood near Niall, he wasn't drunk, and I think he was on beer number 2.

"So you’re not the drinker?" He asked.

"No, I never drink" I said

"Not even one?"

"Now and again but that's about it"

He smiled and chuckled.