~Chapter 56~

(My Pov)

We followed behind in a taxi. "So far it’s been brilliant" I said as we drive along.

"I know right, and Julz you look beautiful, wait till you see Louis" Mili said smiling.

"Thanks, I do like this dress" I said looking down at the black and white dress.

"It’s beautiful" Mili agreed.

"You look gorgeous to, bet Zayn thought so" I said, she giggled and bit her lip.

When we were driving down the road, the car started to go slower. In the car there was just me, Mili and Lottie.

"What's going on?" Mili asked looking at me. It was a country road we were on, we were about 45 minutes away from where we were meant to be for the meal and party.

"Sorry ladies, the cars broke down" the driver said turning around to look at us in the seat.

"Oh brilliant" Mili said sarcastically.

"How are we going to get there?" Lottie asked.

"I'm not sure sweetie" I said as I got out of the car, Mili and Lottie followed. I grabbed my phone and called Mili’s mum.

"Hello" I said

"Hey Julz where are you 3 were waiting for you?" she said sounding worried.

"I'm so sorry, but the car has broken down" I said.

"WHAT!" She screeched.

"I know, don't worry we are trying our best. We will be there in about 30 mins just please hang on" I said quickly.

"Ok, don't worry Chloe won't start without you to anyway"

"Thanks cya in a while". I hung up and threw my phone on the back seat of the car.

"So, what do we do?" Mili asked crossing her arms.

"Well you can walk but it will take you a while. Or we can try and fix the car, but it means getting a little dirty" The driver said pulling out tools from the boot of the car.

"Well we may as well try" Mili said shrugging her shoulders. I was so mad, we are late, we are going to look a mess when we get there.

"Julz stop stressing relax" Lottie calmed me down as I paced up and down the grey, damp road. I nodded and walked to the front of the car.

"Now I need you to hold this down so I can screw it in and then we should be able to go" the driver said, his hands were black, covered in oil.

I was going to have to, we needed to be there. Strands of hair had fallen out, my hands were filthy, I had dirt on my cheek, lucky enough the dress was fine. But after 20 minutes the car was not fixed.

"I'm sorry but we really have to go, guys come on were running" I said as I grabbed Lotties hand and pulled her along. Mili followed.

"You can't just leave me here" the driver called.

"Ring someone"I shouted as we ran the whole way there and we were knackered. It took us about 25 minutes to run reached the building and burst through the doors, everyone turned and stared. We looked an absolute mess. My hair was a mess, I had dirt on my face. Mili had dirt on her face and Lottie well she had a bright red face from running the whole way.