~Chapter 34~

"Guys wake up... Wake up"

I opened my eyes, to come face to face with a pillow. I mostly slept on my stomach, my hands were under the pillow, I lifted my head up, and spun around to see Harry jumping on the bed. Louis sat up. Chloe and Mili, Niall, Zayn and Liam were also there.

Zayn started to laugh. Looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair" I put one hand to feel my hair. I realised it was all over the place.

"I know, it’s like that every morning" I said getting up, yawning.

"I am so tired" Louis complained pulling the sheets off him and standing up.

"I'm guessing you guys had fun then" Laim said, winking at Louis. Louis threw a pillow at him.

I walked into the bathroom to get changed. I wore a white top, a light pink coral skirt and pink and white toms, and my hair was tied into a pony. My phone started to ring as I walked out of the bathroom. The others were downstairs in the main living room.

"Hello" I answered. The caller was unknown

"Hi is that's Julz Daly?" A woman asked.

"Yes it is, who is this may I ask?"

"Hi its Rosie Walsh manager of one of the animation departments at Disney studios. I was just ringing to let you know when you are starting your job"

"Oh hi, thanks for ringing"

"No problem so it’s up to you when you want to start your job, any ideas."

"Well my boyfriend has to go on tour next month, he's off this month and I have just moved in his home with him in London. And I'd love to get used to it. So how about in October?"

"Yes that's absolutely fine hunny. So what about October 2nd?" She asked

"Yes that's perfect, thanks" I walked out down the corridor and down the stairs, I walked into the room.

"Ok, so I'll speak to you soon."

"Ok thanks again bye"

No one was in the room, I looked out of the hug glass wall to see everyone in the swimming pool. Louis had just ducked Harrys' head in the water which cause me to giggle.

I walked outside and sat on a chair. Louis noticed me and got out of the pool. He sat next to me.

"U alright?" He asked.

"Yep, one of the Disney managements just rang me. I'm starting the 2nd October. She let me pick when I wanted to start. But I said I wanted this month off with you" I said.

"Wow that's great.." Louis began until Liam sprayed water at him, through a water gun.

Everyone burst into the laughter.

"Sorry to disturb you madam and sir, but we wanted to know whether you are coming in" Liam bowing down and pointing to the pool.

"I'm gonna kill you" Louis said picking him up and dropping him in the pool.

He then returned to me. "You coming in?" He asked holding out a hand.

"I'd love to, but have you forgotten that I don't like water"

He put his hand down and sat next to me.

"You know, you don't have to be afraid off something, until it actually does something to you.. I mean it’s done nothing to you"

I was suddenly taken back by what he said. "Louis... How could you say that? It did do something to me" I said seriously.

"Julz.. I didn't mean..."