~Chapter 43~

It was now December 24th. Louis Birthday. I had gotten really settled into work, we were designing backgrounds and characters for the new film.

"Happy Birthday Baby, 21 eh?" I said as he picked up the phone.

"Is not a bad age at all thank you, I got your card thanks. Your writing is so neat" He said.

"You’re ever so welcome, what you doing then today?" I asked.

"Well me and the boys are going this restaurant later, I wish you could come" He signed.

"Aww don't worry, I'll make it up to you when you get back" I said cheekily.

He giggled. Chloe and Mili looked at me and laughed. Chloe started making kissy noises. I threw a cushion at her.

"Christmas tomorrow" Louis said.

"I know yeah" I said. This would be the first Christmas that me and Louis have been together, but he wasn't here, I wish he was. I had got everyone a present, I got Mili a bracelet that she had wanted and I got Chloe an IPhone she was sick of her blackberry. I got Louis an IMac. Which he wanted, it cost a bomb but as long as he was happy, then I didn't care. It was his birthday and Christmas present. I got him other things as well.

"Anyway I have to go, were heading out now" Louis said.

"Ok bye , love you" I said

"Love you to" he said then hanging up.

"Don't forget to leave your cookies and milk out for Santa clause" Mili said.

"Yeah so you can eat them"

There was a sudden bang from upstairs.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Probably the demon, that's gonna drag you out of your bed and pull you down the corridor" Chloe said.

"No seriously what was it?" I asked nervously.

Chloe and Mili got up and walked upstairs. It sounded like it came from Nialls room so we went it.

There was no one there, I sat on his couch whilst Chloe and Mili looked around.

I stood up and looked on the couch to see lots of food wrappers.

"That boy" Chloe said watching me pick the wrappers up.

"He's got a good appetite" I said putting the wrappers in the bin. I noticed his guitar on the table.

"Aww, look how beautiful it is. Does anyone know where mine is?" I said whilst picking it up, I had two more days before I could start playing again, I had took my bandage off it was annoying me.

"I have no clue, he must hide things pretty well" Mili said sitting on the couch.

"I wonder where it is?" I sighed.

"Well you know what Louis' like he can be a very secretive boy" Mili said raising her eyebrows, smiling.

"When has Louis ever been secretive?" I asked.

"You didn't get my joke did you?" Mili asked staring at my blankly. She told bad jokes.

"No, I didn't" I said. "Come on I'm sure , let's go downstairs" I said standing up.

We went downstairs, we all fell asleep on the sofas.

BANG! My eyes jolted open and I sat up. Mili and Chloe were already awake shaking.

"What was that?" I asked.

"It’s been going on for ages" Chloe said shaking.

"And you call me the scared one" I said, getting off the couch. I turned on the light but it didn't work.