~Chapter 62~

(My Pov)

"Julz, you here?" Mili asked stepping in the room.

"Yeah" I said, I was sat on the couch in our living room.

"What's the matter?" She asked sitting next to me.

"I have ruined everything Mili" I cried, into her shoulder.

"I'm sure you haven't. What's happened?" She asked.

"Well... Liam told me he like me... And how he felt about me... And he tried to kiss me.. And we did for about a second, but I pulled away. It was just so sudden and then I ran off because I realized what I had happened" I cried harder

"I'm sure you haven't, does Louis know?" She asked.

"That's what I'm worried about, if he finds out then we are over" I said, wiping my tears with my sleeves.

"I think you should tell him, it’s better to be honest" Mili said.

"But he will hate me" I sobbed.

"He might be upset, but he will be happy you have told him" Mili said as she stood up.

"Julz are you alright?" Louis asked, one hand on the front door, his head peering around. He walked in and I hugged him tightly.

"I'll be downstairs" Mili said as she left the room.

"Louis we need to talk" I pulled him next to me on the couch, holding his hands. His face was blank and confused.

"Today when you were out, Liam admitted that he had feelings for me... And" I cried. Be strong Julz. "And he tried to kiss me and we did but for about a second, but it meant nothing Louis and I pulled away from him"

Louis face looked upset and angry.

"You kissed him" He said letting go off my hands and walking towards the window. He sounded angry.

"No Louis...it wasn't like that" I said as I walked towards him. I put my hand on his arm, but he pulled away. "Louis..."

"No Julz don't say you’re sorry, it takes two people to tango not one. Why did you do it Julz?" He turned around to face me.

"Louis it just happened, it was nothing. I pushed him away. I'm so sorry" I said.

"I can't believe you Julz, I thought you were different" He said as he walked out of the room. I cried harder. What could I do to tell him how sorry I was?