~Chapter 5~

They all sat down. It was Harry, then me and then Louis on one couch. Then there was Niall and Chloe on one. And then lastly there was Liam, Mili and then Zayn.

It was a bit awkward.

"So we heard you girls are going the cinema what are you watching?" Louis asked looking at me.

" Oh gosh.. What's the time" Mili screeched.

"Its 5:45" Liam replied looking down at his watch.

"Shit we missed out film" she pretended to cry. She really wanted to watch it.

" Oh about that our film starts at 8, we got it mixed up" she said pulling out her ticket.

"Thank god"

"So, what are you watching" Louis asked again. This time hoping for an answer. He was staring me down I felt like a mouse.

Chloe and Mili raised the eyebrows. Winking at me.

"Erm.. The Hunger Games.. Chloe’s choice" I replied shyly, looking down and biting my lip.

"Really we are to, same time as well" he replied.

"We should sit together it will be fun" Niall said looking at Chloe, which made her giggle.

"You won't see me complaining" Mili laughed.

Throughout the rest of that time, we just spoke about what we did. And how the boys liked their jobs.

"So we really should be going films gonna be starting soon" Niall said standing up.

"Oh yeah" Chloe said.

Louis offered me a hand. I looked at him, and grabbed it, he pulled me up off the chair. It was warm and strong.

"Thanks" I said as we all walked out of the building. I was really falling for him, but since PauI I promised myself to not get so close to another boy like that again. What we had was special, but later on in the relationship he had bad family problems. He told me everything. But then he changed, from the boy I first met.

As we walked out of the bowling alley, Niall and Chloe had rushed off together in front talking. Mili and Zayn were in a deep conversation. So that left Me, Harry, Liam and Louis.

"So you don't really say much do you? Your quiet" Harry said looking at me as we walked.

"Well I tend to be around boys" I said looking down and biting my lip, a really bad habit.

"Why's that?" Louis asked looking concerned.

"I erm.. I've had bad experiences"

"Really?" Liam asked

"Er yeah with an ex of mine" I didn't really want to bring Paul up. I only just met them , I didn't want to moan.

"Did he do something bad?" Louis asked, he looked eager to know.

"Er.. Yeah but I don't want to talk about it"

"That's ok. But whatever he did, he's an idiot for loosing someone as beautiful as you" Louis said smiling. His blue eyes sparkling.

That caused me to blush. I smiled a thank you at him. We reached the cinema and Louis held the door open for me and gestured for me to enter first.

"Thank you"

"You’re ever so welcome" he replied flashing me a perfect smile.

I was really falling for him. But I didn't know why? He was such a gentlemen. He was different. When I first met Paul I felt so in love, just as I do now. But my heart was telling me that Louis was different, but could I risk it?