~Chapter 11~

"So, what's just happened between you and Louis?" Mili asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked pretending I didn't know what she meant.

"Oh come on, we all saw you guys. But then big gob Harry hear ruined the moment" she said with a huge grin on her face. I could tell her anything I wanted to, she was my best friend.

"He told me that he liked me, and I didn't really say anything, and then we leaned in for a kiss" I said quietly so they couldn't hear me.

"Aww, you guys will be perfect together. You like him, he likes you, why not?" She screeched, grabbing my arm and swaying from side to side like a drunk.

I smiled at the thought. "No, I mean he has a lot of fans, they might hate me" I signed

"So who cares, they should be happy for him. He likes you, no one else, you!" She said squeezing my arm.

"I dunno, I've only just mended my heart after Paul"

" Oh come on, he's so lovely. Just talk to him" she pleaded

" Ok fine, but later when we get to his"

She let out a little scream which caused Zayn to look behind at her. He chuckled then turned back around.

"Well anyway, you and Zayn are pretty close" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah I like him so much" she admitted.

"Tell him then, the worst he can do Is say he doesn't like you back, but looking at the way he looks at you, I think he might feel the same way"

"Hah maybe? I dunno I’ll just have to see how it goes"

"Good. But look at Chloe and Niall, they have got to be together" I whispered.

"Yeah I was wondering that actually, she can tell us later. Unless she is sucking his face off"

We both burst out laughing. They all turned around. I held my stomach, trying to breath. We calmed ourselves down and reached the car. We sat in the same places as we did on the way there.

Me and Louis didn't speak, I glanced at him and he smiled at me. After leaning in for that kiss, it made it clear I felt the same way. I really liked him. I tended not to like boys that I didn't know much about, but I knew he would be different, the way he acted was just like a prince.

We reached Louis' house and Niall pulled up into the drive. It was really big, with a big front garden. It looked very cosy.

"Wow" Chloe screeched, as Niall took her bag of her and walked into the house.

"This is really nice" I said turning to Louis

"Thanks. I moved out of my mums last year. Give her more room, I have 4 sisters so that can be hard work." He laughed.

"Bet it would be"

"So can I ask where we are sleeping?" Chloe asked sheepishly.

"There's 3 bedrooms so us guys will be in my room and you 3 can use the other room it has 3 beds in it" Louis said throwing his keys on the table. The lads all slouched on the coach and flicked the tv on. Whilst us 3 went upstairs to change into our pj's.