~Chapter 71~

"So are you having that one?" Chloe asked as she crossed her arms and looked the dress up and down.

"I dunno" I said as I looked down at the dress.

"I think you should try a few more" Mili said as she walked around looking at the other dresses. We looked for 15 minutes until Mili found one that was perfect. It was white and touched the floor, letting the silk drape behind me. It had a velvet, lacy back on it. It was perfect.

"That one" I said pointing at it. I tried it on and had fittings for it. I was all finished. Now it was to pick the bridesmaid dresses, I had picked Louis' 4 sisters, Chloe and Mili. So 6 altogether. We picked the same dresses for Chloe and Mili. And the same dresses for the 4 girls. Lottie and the other girls dresses, were White with a pink ribbon around the waste which had a pink flower on the side, it lay just above their tiny knees. Chloe and Mili’s dress' were white and all the way to the floor, they were gorgeous.

Finally we had sorted out the dress. After that we just looked around for bits and bobs for the wedding. We walked out of Starbucks, we had been there for a drink, when my phone rang.

I searched in my bag for my phone, and answered the call. It was my brother Jason.

"Hey" I said as I held it to my ear.

"Hey sis you alright?" He asked, he sounded cheery.

"I'm good, you sound happy"

"Yeah well, I rang to tell you something, are you busy?"

"No of course not go ahead"

"Well, I've finished here in university and I am now a coach at a high school for American football"

"Wow that's amazing" I screeched, I was so happy for him. We had both gotten what we wanted to do. We were both so lucky.

"Thanks, and I also met this girl as well, we have been dating for a few weeks, and I really would like you to meet her, so could she come to the wedding next year?" He asked.

"Yeah of course, I'd love to meet her" I said down the phone. Mili and Chloe had stopped talking and waited for me to finish, we were on our way to the train station, we had decided to go somewhere out of town to pick the dress, considering it was the only dress shop we desperately wanted to go.

"That's good, so I can't wait till the wedding" He said, as we walked into the train station through the automatic doors.

"I know me neither" I said. A fan of Louis' came over to me and held a camera in my face. I stopped and looked at her, listening to my brother talking about the wedding next year. I just kept saying yeah to him, as I had a photo with the fan. Very awkward.

"Anyway I'll let you go, love you" Jason said.

"Ok bye love you" I said as I hung up and put my phone into my bag.

"Well someone’s busy" Chloe said as she sat on the train seat. The train journey was a couple of hours, we just chatted the whole way about things and my new songs that I have written.

When the train arrived in London, we got a taxi back home, we had so many shopping bags. I had about 6, Mili  had about 5, and Chloe had about 10, she was one hell of a shopper. When we got in it was 6pm, so we ordered take away and watched a film.

"Thor?" Chloe said holding the dvd up.

"Chris Hemsworth...yum" I said as I bit into a chip.

Mili threw a cushion at me. "Wait till I tell Louis" she said jokingly.

"Louis is twice as yummy" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Not as yummy as Zayn" Mili said sticking her tongue out.

"Oh yeah" I said as I threw a chip at her.

"Yeah" She said back and threw a handful of chips at me. We suddenly started throwing food at each other.

"Guys stop it! Besides we all know Niall is yummier" Chloe said putting her hands on her hips. Mili and I looked at each other, and immediately through food over Chloe. It went from there, and afterwards everything was covered in food. Mili had decided to get the tomato sauce and squeeze it all over me, so there was tomato sauce everywhere and all over me, we stopped and starred at the place.

"They are gonna kill us, and I mean literally" Chloe said as her mouth hit the floor when she scanned the room. Mili and I just nodded in agreement. We were so dead.