~Chapter 93~

"Merry Christmas everyone" I said dancing around. They were all sat on the sofa Christmas presents surrounding them.

"Yeah a great merry Christmas" Harry said. They were all drunk, except me and Liam. Liam stood up next to me.

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year" me and him sang smiling.

"Yay" Chloe said sarcastically pulling her head up from Niall’s lap.

"Aww come on guys its Christmas, we're going out in a bit" I said clapping. "I'll get you some tablets" I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the Panadol. I gave the box to Mili and she took out two and passed around the box.

"So Santa’s been" Liam said unwrapping a present. I was still in my pyjamas as was everyone else. After unwrapping all of our presents, we decided to get ready. Everyone was going over to Ross' for the day. He invited every single person at the party last night, and his three friends in Austin and Ally, such as Laura, Raini, and Calum. I had gotten really close to them as well.

"I feel a lot better now" Zayn said.

"Yeah me to" everyone else agreed.

"Right we will see you in a little bit, I'm gonna get ready" Louis got up and walked upstairs.

"Be ready for 11 that's when we’re leaving" Niall shouted to everyone as him and Chloe left to get ready.

I raced up the stairs; Louis wasn't in the living room. I heard the toilet flush from the bathroom and walked in there. I opened the door and popped my head round, he was kneeling in front of the toilet, he didn't look well.

"You okay?" I said closing the door behind me.

"Julz you don't need to see this" He said his face still facing the toilet.

I walked over to him, and knelt down beside him. I rubbed his back with my hand.

"You alright to go out?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just a hangover" He smiled slightly and leant back into the toilet to be sick. I felt so sorry for him, that's why I didn't drink, It did this.

He flushed the toilet and stood up.

"Come here" I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back "wanna get ready now?" I said. He nodded and went to the sink to brush his teeth. I walked into the closet and thought of what to wear. I picked out a black knee length dress; I had got it from Monsoon. One of our favourite shops. I put my hair to the left side of my shoulder and clipped it in place and put a Headband on. I put some mascara and eye liner on, and then slid my black heels on. Not massive heels, just small ones.

"Louis I'm gonna wait downstairs" I shouted slightly so he could hear me.

"Okay. You look gorgeous...as always" He said walking out of the bathroom and coming over to me, he kissed me on the lips. With a minty breath.

"You to" I said pulling away. He was wearing red chinos, with a stripy top and his braces.

"Thanks, so then let's go down" He intertwined his hand with mine and we left the room and went downstairs.

Liam was wearing chinos, high tops, and a top. "Finally guys how long" Liam said "you look nice Julz" He looked me up and down.

"Eyes off" Louis warned.

"Thanks" I laughed. Just then Niall and Zayn walked in, Chloe and Mili followed behind.

"Nice" I said winking at them both. Chloe was wearing a blue and pink knee length dress and Mili was wearing a pink knee length dress, they both looked nice. Zayn was wearing blue jeans, white vans and a white t-shirt. Niall was wearing a shirt,with black jeans, and white vans.

"Someone looks hot" Chloe said spinning me around.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Guys come on cars running" Harry said rushing us out.

We laughed and went to the car. On the way back we were going to walk back, even though it was freezing. It had been snowing for the whole month. I had brought my black toms, for when I walked back, I couldn't walk in heels.

"You sure you’re ok. You have a temperature" I said to Louis placing my palm on his forehead.

"Babes it’s because you’re in the car" He laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"No, are you sure"

"Yeah I'll be fine. I've got Panadol anyways." He smiled and looked out of the window, to look at the snow falling. I held his hand throughout the drive, until we reached Ross’ house.

I got out shivering, and walked to the front door, with everyone following behind me. The door opened to a familiar face. This was going to be the best Christmas ever.