~Chapter 85~

I slowly opened my eyes. I tilted my head on the pillow, and yawned. It was freezing still, I didn't want to get out of bed, but Louis wasn't here, I wonder where he had gone. He sometimes woke up early, but then sometimes stayed in bed till late. I put on my trackie bottoms and my Disney Cast member hoodie. I had got it from work, it said Julz on the front on the right side and said Disney cast member on the back, with a picture of Mickey Mouse.

I raced down the stairs and into the main living room. Chloe and Mili were sat on the sofas watching tv.

"Morning, where are the guys?" I asked as I looked at the clock. It was 12pm, I had had a lie in.

"They have gone out to the shopping centre, I think they went with Ross" Chloe said as she picked up the remote and changed the channel.

"With Ross?" I raised my eyebrows as I sat down next to Mili.

"Yeah, Louis rang him and asked if he wanted to" Mili said staring at the tv, being flashed between channels. I was happy that Louis and Ross get on, to be honest I didn't think it was going to work out between them, but I was mistaken.

"So what are we doing today then?" I asked.

"Why don't we go and write some more songs?" Chloe gently chucked the remote onto the black couch. It landed on the red, retro cushion and bounced off it onto the floor.

"I won't say no to that" I got up and picked up the remote and switched the tv off. They looked at me in question.

"Well let's try and save the planet, whilst were writing then" I said as they got up and walked downstairs into the basement. The basement wasn't really a basement, we just called it that because it was downstairs, it was basically the fun room. Where the piano was ,guitars, Nialls guitar. It was very groovy. My guitars were upstairs and I couldn't be bothered going to get it so I just used Nialls. He didn't mind me using it, he used mine whenever he wanted it. We played a few old tunes, we wrote a couple of songs, one called Fairytale and the other called Symbol of Eternity. But then we decided to play other songs, such as Oasis All around the world, just sort of showing off what I could play. Chloe was on the piano and Mili was singing. But we were all singing as well. We did this for about 3 hours, and then the boys came downstairs.

"Hey" Liam said as he came and sat next to me on the top of the piano.

"I'm surprised the piano hasn't broke from you sitting on it" I joked. He punched me in the arm lightly.

"You big meanie" He said sticking a tongue out at me.

"Who's a big meanie?" Louis asked as he walked down the stairs, into the room. Behind Harry.

"That would be me" I said raising my hand in the air. He walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I doubt that" He said.

Zayn ran over and sat on the seat next to Chloe and banged his hands on the piano. Singing Vas Happening. Everyone burst out laughing, I raised my eyebrows.

"Well I'm surprised you’re in a pop group" I said as I pulled the guitar strap around from my neck and jumped off the piano, Louis watched making sure I didn't fall.

"Hey, were not a pop group" Harry moaned. I laughed and passed Niall his guitar, he took it off me.

"So what are you then? A rock band?" I sat on the sofa, as I sat my knee cracked.

"Ow" I screeched. "That hurt"

Louis gave me a sympathetic smile and looked at Harry who looked offended by what I called them.

"We are a boy band" Harry said crossing his arms.

"You’re not a band, band though are you. Number 1 you don't play your own instruments, number 2 you dance around on beaches singing about what you see in a girl, and number 3...well there is no number 3 really"

"But were good though right?" Liam said smiling at me, he already knew the answer.

"Yeah, but if I'm honest I would of never listened to your music if I wouldn't of seen you at bowling" I stood up and made my way to the stairs.

"Thank god eh" Niall smiled.

I walked up the stairs and walked through the living room, I sat on the sofa and switched the tv on. My phone buzzed 1 new message from Ross.

'Hey Julz, today has been really good with the guys, I'm glad they like me. Anyway I'll see you soon, xx'

I smiled to myself and text back.

'Hey Ross, I'm glad you get on well. My two favourite boys ;) yeah come around whenever you like, Chloe and Mili still would like to see you xx'

Moments later Louis came upstairs, he sat next to me. I placed my head on his shoulder as I text my mum back. She had text me before, telling me she had booked a hotel to stay in the night of our wedding.

"Ross said to me today, that when we had that argument, he said that you were heartbroken" Louis said looking down at me. His blue eyes shone like stars, they were so beautiful.

"Well I was" I sighed thinking back to the time.

"I was to"

"I just never want to lose you and I thought I was going to" I put my phone on my knee and was twisting the engagement ring around my finger.

"You would never loose me, no matter what happens, I will always love you" I tilted my head up so I was facing him.

"Forever and Always?" I whispered.

"Forever and Always" He repeated and kissed me gently on the lips.