~Chapter 37~

"You ready Julz?" Louis called.

"Yeah I'm coming" I grabbed my bag and my phone. I was wearing a red summery dress, which ended just above my knees, with red toms and lots of bracelets. My hair was straight. I looked pretty sensible. Chloe told me we should have gone dressed like freaks with doc martins, leggings and look really retro. So we stood out, but I didn't really want to stand out. I opened the door and came face to face with Louis.

"You look Gorgeous as always" He said pulling me in for a kiss

"Thank you, as do you" I said. His hands slid down my arms all the way to my hips and then on my thighs.

I pulled away. "Come on we should go"

Louis was wearing blue chinos, a red striped top, and red toms. He loved toms.

Niall was wearing green chinos, with high tops, and a red hoodie. Zayn was wearing the same but different colours. As was Harry. Liam was wearing jeans, with a white top and a black blazer jacket. I must admit he looked smarter than the others. Mili was wearing purple leggings with black and purple converse and a Black long top. Chloe was wearing a black dress which ended just above her knees, with black heels. She always looked good, no matter what she wore she looked good in it. After all, she was studying fashion. We got in the car, Niall was driving, we pulled up outside Nandos.

"Just to let us know they are paparazzi here" Harry warned.

"Bring it on" Mili shouted. We chuckled and got out, and headed in the door. The paparazzi was there taking a few photos. Everyone already knew I was dating Louis, Chloe was dating Niall and Mili was dating Zayn. We sat at our table, and Louis bought everyone a drink. I didn't drink, so I had Raspberry and coke. We just chatted about the other twilight films. Me and Chloe were massive fans. Me and Chloe were team Jacob but Mili was team Edward. We ending up having an argument about it, but it were only a joking one.

The boys rolled their eyes.

"Jacob is pretty hot though" Harry said joining in. We all burst out laughing. We walked to cinema, there were a few girls that asked for photos, one girl even asked for a picture with me and Louis. I had the impression that she liked me. I did pretty well with the fans, they didn't hate me.

Me, Mili and Chloe decided to sit behind the boys. After all it was meant for girls.

Throughout the trailers we were throwing popcorn in Harry's hair.

"Would you stop that" He said turning around, getting the coke to throw it at us. We stopped, we didn't want him to pour it on us.

The film started. When Jacob took his top off, Mili looked at me and Chloe we blushed. Liam turned around and raised an eyebrow at us.

When the rude scene came on of Bella and Edward.I covered Mili’s eyes  she pushed it out of the way.

"Bet you wish that was you eh?" I said to Mili. Chloe burst out laughing.

"I have someone that's just as good, someone a lot more sexy" She said trying to be cocky. We all burst out laughing. The lads turned around to see what we were laughing at.

"You have no idea how funny what she just said was" Chloe whispered. Mili covered her mouth and pointed to the screen.

"Anyway.. Watch the film.. It’s just started to get interesting" they did as I said as turned around. We were all still laughing silently. We eventually stopped. The boys looked like they really enjoyed it. When Bella had to drink blood, Chloe made a sick face and leant over to me.

"I'm going the loo, I feel sick" she rushed out of her seat and raced down the stairs.

She returned, panting. She must of ran she didn't want to miss anything. Then there was another bit, when Bella’s back cracked.

"Ew" Mili screeched, covering her mouth.

We heard Harry go "aww man". Bella then was rushed to the bed because they had to get the baby out of her.

The whole scene was disgusting. I spent most of it stopping myself from throwing up.

"Edward Looks more hot, with blood around his mouth" I hear Mili whisper to us.

Chloe and I burst out laughing. "Are you drunk?" Chloe asked.

She laughed at her question.

The film ended, and I told everyone to stay where they were. I knew there was another bit at the end. After that we walked out of the cinema and walked back to where the car was. It was about 15 minutes walk.

"So what did you guys think? I thought it was great" Zayn asked. The boys all nodded in agreement.

"I thought it was great, but what you came out with" I said pointing towards Mili.

We burst out laughing again.

"I don't even want to know" Niall said.

Chloe was holding her stomach, trying to find breath she still couldn't stop laughing.

We reached the car. "Come on I wanna know what's so funny" Harry asked.

I got in the car, sitting next to Louis."I don't think you would want to know" I replied, laughing. The whole way home we were laughing. Chloe couldn't help herself, there wasn't a time when she stopped laughing.

"I'm going bed" Liam and Harry said.

"Night" they both said.

"Come on luv ,its late" Zayn said pulling Mili towards the stairs.

"Night guys, and don't worry Mili I'll remember what you said, so if I ever need to blackmail you then I will" I said winking.

"Night" I said waving.

"Night Julz, Louis" Chloe said hugging me night.

"Night guys, had a good night" Louis said waving bye.

Louis' arms slide around waste. He rested his head on my shoulders and we walked up the stairs and across the corridor. "So what's so funny about what you said?" He asked.

"You don't want to know, trust me" I said, giggling.

"Try me" He said as we walked across the corridor.

"Mili said a couple things about Edward in the film" I lied, one of them was but the other was about Louis.

"Oh right" He said.

We got into bed, and snuggled up.

"It’s been a really good night" I whispered.

"It has" Louis whispered back. I was playing with a piece of his hair which was sticking up, which was doing my head in. It wouldn't stay where I put it.

He was just watching me get frustrated.

"Julz?" He asked.

"Yes" I said still trying to stick the piece of hair down.

"I love you" He said.

I let go of his hair and put my hand on his cheek.

"I love you to"

We started to kiss, I pulled his top over his head and again it progressed from there.