~Chapter 59~

"Thank you" I said into the mic, when we had finished performing. Everyone cheered. I just smiled.

"While were up here, I wanted to say a few words. First congratulations to Chloe and Niall. When Chloe was a little girl, she always used to dress as princess, saying that one day her prince charming would come and sweep her off her feet, and then Niall came along, and well...you swept her off her feet. She went on about you every day. So I am so happy for you guys, and Chloe.. And Mili... You guys have been there for me through my ups and downs, no matter what, and I am so grateful for that, so thank you so much" I said. Chloe was crying, she came on stage and hugged me. I swung my guitar around so it was on my back.

"I love you guys" Chloe said, as Mili joined the hug. I let them go and followed them off the stage. Louis came over and hugged me.

"You were amazing babes. I loved Ours" He said.

"Well that song is our song" I said. As I kissed him on the lips and walked to the table where Liam, Zayn, Mili and Harry was.

"You were brilliant" Zayn said.

"Thanks" I said as Louis sat next to me and put one arm around my shoulder. He was a little tipsy, like the other boys. Liam had had a couple of drinks, but he wasn't drunk.

I looked at Liam and smiled. He smiled back and looked into his lap. He blushed a little.

"What's up with you Liam, your quiet?" Harry asked.

"Oh nothing... Its boiling in here, I'm gonna go and get another drink" Liam answered as he got up and walked to the bar. The music was pretty loud still, we had to talk loud to hear ourselves.

It got to 1am, everyone was starting to leave.

"Thanks for tonight guys it’s been brilliant" Chloe said as she hugged me. She and Niall were getting in the car to go to their hotel, they were going to Sydney for their honeymoon.

"Have a nice time in Sydney, lots of photos" Mili said as Chloe got in the car. We were all going back to our apartment. We waved them both bye, and we got into our taxi. We all got in one together. I sat next to Louis and Harry. Liam sat opposite with Mili and Zayn. Me and Liam were quiet the whole way home. The others were talking. We got home and we all went straight bed.

"You look beautiful today" Louis said as he pushed me gently against the bathroom door in our bedroom.

"Thank you" I said as I put my hands on his arms.

He kissed my neck and worked his way up to my lips. He removed his suite and I removed my dress and it progressed from there. We then fell asleep.