~Chapter 26~

My pov (Julz)

He drove to his house. I sat in his car, looking at my lap, sniffling. I could see that he kept glancing at me. I didn't even want to look at him, he was vile and disgusting. I knew that Louis wouldn't be happy that I went with him. But he would have to understand. If I didn't he might of killed Mili, and Chloe. And if would have, it would be my fault.

He stopped the car outside his house. The last time I had been there was when we had an argument and I ran out crying. He walked in the house behind me and locked his front door.

He grabbed hold of my hair, and started to kiss my neck.

"You are so beautiful" He Said to me as I squinted in pain ."Louis' not here now is he?" He threw me into the kitchen cabinets. My head suddenly started aching with pain. I put my hand to my head, and brought it back down. My hand was covered in blood. I was crouched on the floor. When Paul walked over and grabbed a knife off the bench. Just then a women burst through the door. Paul turned to look, until he ran off out of the back door. I was beginning to feel dizzy.

The women rushed over to me, telling me to stay awake. My eyes started to close. I could hear more voices, one that sounded familiar.

"Julz, Julz, stay with us" I slightly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry. It was Mili, she must have rang the police. I was just glad they came. My eyes snapped shut, and I drifted off.