~Chapter 83~

We returned downstairs to the living room hand in hand and sat on the sofa, I leant into Louis and tucked my feet in behind me. He put his arm around my waste.

"So what are we doing?" Zayn asked tapping his foot on the wooden floor.

"How about we watch this" Chloe said as she got up and ran into the kitchen. She ran back in holding a cd. Omg I thought!

"No way are you putting that on and how did you get it?" I screeched as I rushed over to her and tried to grab it off her. It was a dvd of music videos that I made when I used to record my songs. There were about 7 music videos on there and footage from when we were little, it was embarrassing.

Mili and her burst out laughing. "Your mum sent it" she said as she went towards the plasma screen to put it in.

I rushed over and pulled it out of her hands. On the front of the cd there were a picture of me, Chloe, Mili and Ross. It was from years ago.

"Aww come on" Harry said as he got comfortable on the couch.

"No, you aren’t watching this" I tightened my grip and pulled it closer towards me.

"Why?" Harry said.

"Nope, and you have to promise me you won't watch it" I pulled a serious face. They all nodded. "Good" I went upstairs and put it in my guitar case.

I felt a pair of warm arms slide around me.

"You gonna let me watch it?" His whisper was warm on my neck. I tilted my head back slightly so my head was In the crook of his neck.

"Nope" I whispered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because...it’s embarrassing" He kissed me on the temple and spun me around. His blue eyes staring into mine.

"I bet it’s not" He said.

I laughed sarcastically "yeah it is..." I let go of his arms and walked out of the room and down the corridor. He followed behind. "So did you have a good time on tour?" I asked.

"Yeah it was good...just gotta go back next week" He signed. I put my hand on his hip as I walked down the stairs. "It’s worth it though" I said.

"Yeah" He said. We walked and sat back on the sofa, the same position as before.

"So what are we watching now then?" Zayn asked still tapping his foot.

"Who says we have to watch something, why don't we go for a midnight swim?" Niall smiled.

"It’s not midnight" Harry said with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah but its 10pm which is late" Niall said sarcastically. We went outside and jumped into the pool which caused a massive splash.

I swam up to the top of the water. Niall swam over to me and dunked my head. I screamed and pushed him over which cause him to fall backwards onto the water. We all burst out laughing. We played lots of different games.

I swam to the edge of the pool so I could gain breath.

"You tired?" Louis asked as he swam in front of me.

"A little" I mumbled.

"Wanna go bed?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said. We pulled ourselves out of the pool.

"Guys were going bed" Louis said as he threw a towel around his waist. I took it off him and dried my hair.

"Ok night guys" Zayn waved.

"I am shattered" I said, I sneezed twice.

"Bless you" Louis chuckled as he opened the door to our part of the building.

"Thanks, I'm going to get changed"

"Okay I'll be here" I pulled out some pyjamas and slid them on. I was finally dry.

"Wow that was quick" I said as I looked at Louis in the living room who was stood with a white top on, with his boxers.

"Well I am a boy" He shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said as I threw a cushion at him.

"I'm so tired" I yawned. I got up and went into the bedroom and slid into the double bed. I lay on my back and Louis lay next to me, with one hand fiddling with my hair in-between his fingers, the other arm lay across my stomach.

"I've missed you so much" I whispered.

"Me to, I've been sleeping alone every night just imagining you beside me" He said. I smiled and closed my eyes slightly. I was so tired. I rested my head on the pillow, his soft hand playing with my hair.

"I can't wait till the wedding" He whispered, I smiled. "Me neither" I agreed.

"Can't wait to see you in a beautiful dress" he said as he kissed my temple and pulled me in close, smiled and squeezed his hand tightly which still lay around my stomach.

"Night" I whispered.

"Night...I love you"

"I love you to forever and Always"

"Forever and Always" He repeated after me. We then fell asleep going into a dream world.