~Chapter 36~

I opened my tired eyes, and spun around in bed. Louis wasn't there, he must be downstairs.

I got up and shoved my hoodie on again. Considering I had pjama shorts on, they actually did go with the Jack Skellington hoodie.

I walked downstairs, into the kitchen, everyone was sat at the table, talking. Niall scoffing his face with food.

"Morning" I said whilst yawning. Chloe looked just as tired as me. My hands were in my pockets. I made myself a brew and sat down at the table next to Louis.

"Did you keep her up again Louis?" Harry said, whilst I kept yawning.

"No actually, Chloe did, chatting all night eh?" Louis said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah that's us, nothing else just chatting" Chloe said, playing along with the lie.

"No actually they were writing..." Mili began until I kicked her leg under the table causing her to say ow.

Everyone looked at me, Chloe chuckled. Mili then remembered that she wasn't supposed to tell anyone. Liam’s face was blank, he definitely didn't remember.

"Oh right yeah... I came down and they were babbling on about the new Twilight film and how gorgeous Taylor Lautner is" Mili said, giggling. Me and Chloe looked at each other. We were thinking the same thing. Great example, Mili. Taylor Lautner I mean we did like him, but in front of the boys. Now they were gonna skit us.

"Taylor Lautner eh?" Louis said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah you know, he is very good looking" I said smiling. I was a terrible liar. Chloe nodded to agree with me.

"Not as good looking as me I hope" Niall said, looking at Chloe.

"We'll be going now" Chloe said pulling Mili by the hood out of the room, I followed them.

"Mili you idiot" Chloe said, slapping her in the arm.

"What I didn't say anything" Mili said, stepping away from Chloe.

"You almost told Niall about the song" Chloe said, with an angry face. We were stood outside so the boys could see us. They suddenly started cat fighting, they always did. I pulled them apart. "Whoa, whoa, whoa guys. Calm. Niall doesn't know, so it’s fine. Mili just keep it to yourself" I said, my hand on their stomachs pushing them away from each other.

"I forget, I'm sorry" Mili said.

"Oh yeah, always your excuse" Chloe said.

They were shouting things at each other that I didn't want to hear. "Oh, I aint listening to this all day" I mumbled letting them go and walking back inside.

"WOW!" Niall said "girls look so sexy when there mad"

All the boys laughed. "So what's that all about?" Zayn asked staring at them both shouting at each other. Chloe did look pretty scary when she was mad.

"Oh nothing, sisterly love" I said smiling, I then turned to look at them and sighed.

Soon enough they came back inside. Chloe walked towards Niall and sat next to him crossing her arms, with an angry face.

Mili sat next to me and did the same. It was silent.

"Ok come on" I said putting my tea on the table and grabbing Mili’s arm in one hand and walked past Chloe whilst I grabbed her in another hand. I was too strong for them, so they gave up trying to get away.

I sat them down on the sofa in Chloe and Niall’s apartment. They didn't look at each other.

"Chloe, Mili didn't mean it. Niall doesn't know, Liam has forgotten. Mili, I'm sorry for kicking you and next time just think before you speak ok" Mili nodded. She turned to look at Chloe.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I know how much this means to you"

Chloe twisted in her seat. "I'm sorry to" they hugged each other and stood up.

"Ok good" we walked back into the kitchen.

"All sorted?" Harry asked.

We all nodded. " Thanks Julz" Chloe and Mili said together.

"You’re welcome, it’s my job" I said.

"So what are we doing today?" Zayn asked.

"Well me and Julz are going out tonight your all welcome to come" Louis said.

"Where you going?" Liam asked.

"Probably Nando’s and then to watch the new twilight film, let Julz and Chloe look at Taylor, what do you say Liam" Louis said winking at Niall.

"As long as you don't dribble, alright then sounds fun" Niall said, as Chloe softly punched him in the arm.