~Chapter 24~

It had been a couple of weeks since Louis had left. I was missing him terribly. He tried to ring as much as he could, but he was very busy. My brother had left and gone back to America. I had been out many times with Mili and Chloe, like always, and I had seen my mum and dad a lot. Today was just a typical day. It was freezing and it has hammering down with rain. I was on my laptop in the living room, I was looking at old photos of me, nana and grandad. I clicked the next button when suddenly a picture of me and Paul came up. I went to click delete, when my phone rang. I placed the laptop down beside me and reached for my phone which was lying on the table.

"Hello" I answered.

"Julz, its lovely to hear your voice" He said down the phone.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I noticed that your poor boyfriend has left you, seems as though you’re on your own now right" He said, I could picture him smirking.

"Yes he's gone, but he's coming back soon, until them I have Chloe and Mili"

"Yeah and what are they gonna do? Oh and I like that picture of me and you. I remember that day, it was beautiful, just like you of course. It was your birthday"

My face dropped, I looked at the picture. How did he know? Where was he?

"Oh don't look so worried" He said laughing.

I didn't answer, I was looking around the room. I locked my front and back door.

"Oh now there's no need for that honey bunch. I can still see you."

Tears came to my eyes. I hung up. And dialled Mili’s number.

It was 8pm. She answered quickly.

"Julz, u ok? What's wrong?" She asked.

She could hear me crying.

"Paul" I said crying onto the phone.

"We’re on our way" She hung up. I shut my curtains and just waited for her to hurry.

10 minutes later there was a knock.

"Julz it’s us open up" Chloe said, shouting so I could hear. I opened it and they ran in. Closing the door behind them.

"Is he here? What happened?" Mili asked grabbing my arms. I was shaking. Chloe made me a drink and I then explained the story.

"Its ok were here. Go upstairs and put on some pj's" Chloe said, rubbing my arm. I got up and strolled up the stairs. I sat on my bed, what did he want? Just then I heard a scream.

I jumped up and ran downstairs. Paul had Mili pinned up against the wall. Chloe was on the floor, blood over her head. He has pushed her and she had hit her head hard.

"You see Julzzy baby, you make me angry and this is what happens" Paul said squeezing Mili tighter around her neck. Mili was crying, she gave up trying to get away, his was to strong.

I pulled Chloe off the floor, and pulled her towards me, one of my hands on her back. Keeping her steady, she hit her head, so she would of felt a bit dizzy.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to stop the tears in my eyes.

"I told you, I want you" He said, still holding Mili.

It was my fault Mili and Chloe had been hurt. "Well just put Mili down and we will talk" I asked. I would do anything to stop him from hurting her. Chloe stood up, slightly crouched holding her head. She was panting for breath.

"I don't want to talk, come with me and I might let go of this creature" Paul shouted anger in his face. There was nothing else I could have done. I had no choice.

"Put her down... And ... I will come" I said looking at him.

"Julz.." Chloe began but I interrupted her.

"I promise" I said still looking at Paul. He slowly released Mili. Mili raced over to me and Chloe. I walked towards Paul.

"No Julz, don't" Mili pleaded, blocking my way.

"I have to" I said, pushing past her. Paul led me to his car and started the engine. I managed to stop some tears. I know I was stupid, but it was the only way to help Mili. I didn't want him to kill her because of me, I loved her too much. The three of us are practically sisters.