~Chapter 68~

"Were Engaged" Louis said smiling.

"Really" Jay screeched. Everyone was speechless. We had gone Doncaster today; we were with the whole family at my parents’ house, so we thought it would be best to tell them then.

"Yeah really. In January" Louis said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Congratulations" My mum said as she hugged me.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

"Does that mean, you get to dress up like Cinderella?" Daisy asked looking up at me.

I chuckled and tightened my grip around Louis waist.

Everyone was happy and talking about the wedding. I walked into the kitchen to take my glass out. I placed the glass in the dishwasher, and turned around to see my mum.

"I'm so proud of you" She said, hugging me. "You nan and grandad would be proud"

"I know" I whispered. "It's a shame there not here"

She placed her hand on my cheek and was rubbing it with her thumb. "They will always be here, inside there" She placed her index finger on my heart, I smiled.

We went back into the living room. We just talked about the wedding really. It got to a time where Jay, Mark and the girls had to go.

"Bye guys, see you soon" Jay said shutting the car door, before Mark drove home. We waved and went inside.

"So guys you want anything to drink?" My mum asked I we shut the front door.

"Tea please" I sat down on the couch and Louis sat next to me.

"And you Louis?" My mum called.

"Same please" He said loudly so she could hear him.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked Louis, as I placed my hand on his thigh.

"Why don't we take your sisters out somewhere?"

"Sounds good, but where?" He asked, pulling a thinking face.

"Erm...how about bowling, cinema, theme park, zoo, I don't know" I said. The Zoo was fun but I didn't fancy walking around it, it’s too big.

"I know...ice skating we can hire it out for a couple hours then take them cinema or something" Louis suggested sounding proud of himself for saying it.

"Sorted" I said clicking my fingers. My mum brought out our drinks, and we just all spoke. My parents loved Louis, just like I do. I'm glad they get on so well. We soon finished our drinks. I took Louis cup of him and took them into the kitchen.

"Anyway we are going bed upstairs" I said as I hugged my mum and dad night. Louis stood up to follow me upstairs.

"No funny business guys, lights out" my dad said joking.

We both laughed, I rolled my eyes. "Night dad" I said sarcastically as we went upstairs. We were sleeping in my old bedroom which is now a guest room, decorated differently, it is so nice. It’s like an aqua blue colour, with white. My parents decorated well despite they were in their mid-30s'. We got into the double bed and cuddled up.

"It’s so cold" I said as I pulled myself closer in Louis' arms.

"Tomorrow will be fun. Then we go the next day. And then in August were going on tour" He signed.

"Yeah but that's in like 3 months’ time" I said whispering. When we spoke in bed, we whispered. We always used to say why we do; Louis said he thought that because its night everything should be calmer and quiet. I loved the quiet, which I hardly ever had, considering I lived with the boys. And no matter what anyone said, Louis is definitely the loudest! But he's so sweet.

"I know but still" He said.

I rubbed his arm up and down which was lying across my stomach, my back against his chest.

"I love it, because that means there's no Harry running around naked, no Niall eating lots of food and no Zayn saying is my hair ok every 10 minutes" I said. He giggled his minty breath on the back of my neck.

"But?" He said as if he wanted me to answer.

"But what?" I whispered back.

"What's the bad thing about us going on tour?" He asked.

"The worst thing is missing you. And I love the guys so I miss them to" I said.

"I miss you so much to, every time I'm on stage I love it but I want it to hurry so I can speak to you on the phone" I smiled and turned my head, so our faces were facing. I kissed his lips gently.

"Love you" I said as I turned back around.

"Love you to...night" He said. I soon fell asleep.