~Chapter 9~

Thursday and Friday passed and Mili and Chloe had gone home. I was alone for Friday, so I decided to do some animation on my Laptop. I had to finish my project.

My phone started ringing. Guns N Roses welcome to the jungle. One of my favourite songs. It was Louis, I answered it.

"Hello" I said

"Hey, how are you?" He said

"Good thanks, you?"

"I'm very good, missing you though"

That comment made me blush.

"Miss you to" I repeated

"So, tomorrow we will pick you up at about 4pm, and bring a bag or something because you can all stay at mine"

"Ok thanks, I'll let the girls know"

"Ok then, anyway I gotta go Harry's running around the house naked... Harry will you put some clothes on?"

I burst out with laughter.

"It’s alright for you, you don't have to see" he said sounding fustrated

"I don't really want to" I giggled.

"Haha so I’ll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah ok cya"

"Cya"

He hung up. I text the girls saying we were staying at Louis's they we're gonna come to mine in the morning. I was so tired so I went to bed a couple of hours early.

"Julz wake up, there almost here, Niall just text me" I opened my eyes to see Chloe leaning over me.

"What's the time?" I asked sitting up, running my fingers through hair.

"2, we let ourselves in. Niall text me saying he was on his way" She said leaving me to get ready. I slipped on my red denim shorts, with my Beatles Sgt pepper t-shirt. And White vans. My hair was naturally straight. I applied a tiny bit of eye liner and mascara, I never bothered with makeup. But I didn't want to look a mess in front of the guys. Especially Louis.

"You look nice" Mili said

"Yeah I love your top" Chloe said pulling it down so she could see the picture on it.

"Thank you both" I said

We had an hour to go so we decided to just watch the tv and chat.

"Hey guys they’re here" Mili said looking out of the window. Chloe didn't hesitate she got up and ran out of the door, Mili followed.

"So I'm the one that has to lock up?" I mumbled to myself. I tapped my pocket to see if I had my phone. Brilliant I thought, left it upstairs. I hurried up the stairs into my bedroom. I noticed my guitar was on my bed, so I picked it up and placed it on its stand.

"I didn't know you played?" I turned around to see Louis leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, I've been playing since I was 7. It's my baby" I said grinning.

He smiled and came over and hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you" he said with his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist.

"Yeah I've missed you to" I said biting my lip.

He pulled away, leaving his hands on my hips.

"So are you ready to go?" He asked. He had a tight grip, I got goose bumps when he touched me.

"Yep"

"Ok then, let's go" He said leading me out of my room and out of the front door.

He opened the car door and gestured for me to go first, again.

"Thank you"

"You’re welcome" He slid in the seat next to me.

It was a big car, a jeep I think. It was gorgeous. Niall was driving with Chloe in the front. They were laughing about something. Then behind them there was Zayn and Mili. They both spoke to each other and got on really well. But she never mentioned him to us though.

Then in the back there was Harry, then Liam, then Me and then Louis.

"So where are we going" Harry asked poking his head in the middle of the gap between the seats.

" We're going to the beach" Zayn said looking at Mili who blushed slightly. She liked him it was obvious. She had a lot of explaining to do.

"You look really nice. I love the top" Louis said whilst the others chatted on.

"Thank you, you do to of course, like always. And yeah my favourite band"

"Thanks. But you look lovely" He said and leant over kissing me on the cheek.

I blushed and looked down and as you guessed, bit my lip.