~Chapter 92~

(Louis pov)

"Louis...wake up" I heard a voice say. I was lying on my back, flat out. I opened my eyes slowly, to become face to face with Julz.

"Wakey wakey birthday boy" she said, she was lying on top of me, her hair dangling in my face.

"Morning" I yawned.

"Happy birthday babes" she said as she leant down and kissed me on the lips.

"Come on then you better get up, everyone’s waiting to see you" she got up and walked into the closet and walked back in with clothes for me. She had a white shirt, with black chinos, and black braces. I loved braces, as did Julz. Every time I wore them she would use them to pull me along.

"Here" She said passing them to me.

I took them off her and pulled myself out of bed.

"We’re not going out are we?" I asked as i sprayed Lynx. I put on the shirt and did up the buttons. Julz loved the smell of Lynx that's why I wore it and I did like the smell as well.

"Maybe" she walked over to me and kissed me again on the lips. She pulled away. "Lynx my favourite" she winked and walked out of the room. About 5 minutes later I followed her, to find everyone sat downstairs on the sofas.

"Hey man Happy birthday" Harry shouted. They then all said happy birthday.

"Thanks" I said as I sat next to Liam.

"Present time" He said.

"Aww you didn't have to" I said as he passed me a present. I unwrapped the wrapping paper, and came face to face with 5 tops, all had stripes.

"Aww thanks man" I squeezed Liam tightly and put them on the table.

"Open mine next" Harry said jumping up and down on the couch. He passed me the present. I unwrapped it and there was a box. I opened the box and it was filled with carrots.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Thanks hazza" I placed the box on the floor. I got £100 from Zayn and Mili. And I got a onesie from Chloe and Niall.

"There ya go baby" Julz said passing me an envelope.

"Thanks" I opened it and my jaw dropped. It was tickets to the see the Fray.

"Wow" I screeched. "Thank you so much" I got up and hugged her tightly.

"Welcome" She said smiling proudly.

"Harry got a ticket first and then he said to me get one for Louis. So call it a date between uses" Julz smiled and got up to answer her mobile which was on the kitchen island.

She was talking, but I don't know who to.

"This is gonna be well ace, and it’s before New Year’s eve" I said grinning at Harry.

Julz walked in handing me the phone.

"Happy birthday lovely" Sarah said down the phone.

"Thanks Sarah" I smiled.

"We would come up but it would take ages to get there, and then we would have to come straight back" She said sounding sorry.

"Aww its fine don't worry"

"Anyway I gotta go, were just on our way out" She said quickly.

"Ok thanks for ringing" she hung up and I chucked the phone to Julz, who caught it in her palms.

"Louis, I know this is a nuisance, but Simon wanted to talk to me and you about something today, so can we possibly leave now?" Niall asked. I didn't mind, I wonder what Simon wanted.