~Chapter 29~

(Louis' Pov)

I pushed open the door slowly. I walked into the room. Julz was lying in the bed, with my Jack Willis Hoodie on. Her face was pale, lifeless. Her Blonde hair was messy and spread out on the white pillow. Her head was tilted slightly. She had a white Patch on the right side off her forehead, that must be wear the cut was. I sat on the chair next to her and took her hand. It was cold, I noticed she didn't have her ring or necklace. She never took them off. I scanned the room for them. I noticed a sparkle and I looked onto the table to find them both lying together. I took the ring and slid it on her finger. I didn't want to move her head, so I put the necklace into my pocket. The others came in and sat on the chairs spread out in the room. Harry and Liam sat by me. Chloe sat on Nialls knee, and Mili sat next to Zayn.

"How come she wearing your hoodie?" Harry asked, smiling. I looked at Mili hoping she would answer.

She smiled, before answering. "I thought she would of rather wore that instead of the manky clothes they make you wear here, don't worry I put it on her after surgery" I smiled. I gave it to her the day before I left. She always used to wear it, so I told her to keep it. I placed my other hand on her face, stroking her cold cheek, brushing her hair out of her eyes. She looked so peaceful. I closed my eyes and signed. I was so thankful she was okay. I held her hand gently, hoping she would wake up. I wanted to see her sparkling blue eyes. They lit up world like nothing else. Just then, I felt her hand move slightly. Her eyes fluttered open, slowly.

"Louis" she whispered. Squeezing my hand.

"Yeah Julz. I'm here" I whispered back. She must of been in pain, because she didn't move, she didn't want to.

"I'm gonna get the nurse" Liam said standing up.

"Hey Julz, were all here" Niall said, raising his hands in the air slightly with his tanned palms showing. She smiled looking at everyone in the room. I was so happy she was okay.