~Chapter 55~

(Louis pov)

(3 months later)

"Niall stop worrying it'll be fine" I reassured him. We were waiting at the altar. Today was the day when Chloe and Niall get married. Niall was wearing a black silky suite. Me and the rest of the boys were wearing black suites and ties.

"Do you ever get nervous much?" He asked. I nodded. "Thanks man" Niall said putting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him. Me and the boys were stood together waiting for Chloe. Everyone was sat in the seats. Julz and Mili came in together and went to sit at the front. Julz nodded to the vicar, she then sat down next to Mili and her parents. She looked beautiful and I couldn't wait to tell her. Her blonde hair was curly, it was all pushed onto her left shoulder, with clips to hold it in place. She had her ring on, necklace and charm bracelet like always. She glanced at me, smiling.

I winked at her. She giggled and looked back to Mili.

"Doesn't Mili look pretty?" I whispered to Zayn.

"She looks gorgeous" Zayn whispered back with a huge grin on his face. The organ started to play, the bridesmaids walked in first, they were wearing a light pink dress to the floor. Definitely Chloe choice because it was pink.

Chloe then walked in linked arms with her dad. She looked beautiful, Niall had a massive grin on his face. She reached the alter and reached for Nialls hand. He clutched it and her dad kissed her on the cheek and sat down next to her mum who I noticed already had shed a few tears. They spoke all off their vows. Mili had a few tears as well. Julz was just smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride" The vicar said. Chloe and Niall kissed lightly. Everyone clapped and there was a few 'whoops' from Mili and Julz. Everyone walked outside. I hadn't spoken to Julz since yesterday. We all had pictures and then we got in the car to go to the reception and meal. I looked out of the car window to see Julz and Mili talking to Niall’s mum, who was going to follow on behind.