~Chapter 70~

(3 months later)

"So, back to drawing board" Louis said as he hugged me tightly.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"When we get back... we’re getting married" He said with his tanned hands on my arms.

"I can't wait" I said.

He kissed my lips.

"Louis we need to go" Zayn said standing near the tour bus door.

"Go on" I said as I pulled away from him.

"Love you, I'll text you" Louis said as he jogged backwards towards the door. Mili and Chloe were stood outside waving them off. I walked towards them. Louis blew a kiss, I giggled and blew one back. They then drove out of the black gates. I smiled and pulled the girls inside.

"So, we should get to bed, we have a lot of work tomorrow picking dresses" I said.

"Yeah and I can't wait" Chloe said clapping her hands together.

We went to bed because it was 11pm. I was lying in bed staring blamelessly at the white ceiling, with an empty space next to me where Louis slept. I looked at my phone as it rang.

I leant over and grabbed my phone.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey babes you okay?" Louis said.

"Yeah just in bed what about you?" I yawned.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you? And I'm fine just on the coach still" He said.

"No its fine I was awake"

"Good, you will have to send me a picture of the dress tomorrow"

"I don't think so" I laughed.

Louis laughed. "Anyway I'll let you go sleep, night babes"

"Night Louis, love you" I said.

"Love you more"

"Impossible" I said as I hung up and put my phone on the bedside table. I rested my head on the soft pillow and closed my eyes.