~Chapter 88~

"You ready Zayn?" Louis asked as he walked over to me and took my hands.

"Yeah" Zayn said as he struggled with his suitcase in the car.

Louis turned around to look at him and laughed. He turned back to face me.

"So only a month and then we’re back" He smiled.

"Yeah and that's where I become a Tomlinson" I smiled back and put my hand around his neck and pulled his head closer to mine. Our lips touched. Our last kiss for a month.

"Guys get a room" Liam said pulling a sick face. We pulled lips apart still holding each other.

"I'll see you" Louis said hugging me tightly.

"It’s only a month" I sighed. He kissed my forehead and ran to the door of the coach. He smiled and went to his seat; I could see him in the window.

"Break a leg" Chloe shouted. We waved and then they disappeared out of the gates.

"Come on the girls, it’s raining" I said as I ran inside into the warmth.

"Are you back at work tomorrow?" Chloe asked as she sat on the sofa.

"Yep. You in work?" I sat next to her and changed the channel.

"Yeah, Mili are you in college?" I asked.

"Yeah" Mili sighed. "Why don't we play dance central, it will be so fun" She got up and slid the disk into the Xbox Kinect. I loved dancing, I wasn't the best dancer, but I was ok.

We played for 2 hours and then we all went to bed.

"Next time you see Louis it’s Christmas and then your becoming a Tomlinson" Chloe grinned as she walked through the door which led to the corridor on the right. Which was where her room was and Mili’s room, they shared with Niall and Zayn of course.

I smiled and walked up the stairs and into our room. I got a quick shower and changed into my pyjamas. My bed was so lovely and warm; all that was missing was Louis. I miss him already.

I lay on my back staring at the dark ceiling. As a light flashed, my phone was ringing. I reached over and grabbed the phone of the bedside table. I didn't read who it was, I just answered it. I was too tired to read.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey babes" Louis beautiful voice said.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked.

"Good were still on the coach on our way to Ireland. Just thought I'd say night to you. What you doing?"

"Just lying in bed on my own. Staring at the ceiling, missing my gorgeous boyfriend beside me. Pretty much the same really" I signed.

"Aww babes I'll see you in one month, then were married and we don't have to go on tour again probably not until the next year" he always tried to cheer me up.

I tilted my head to look at a picture of me and Louis, which I kept on my beside table next to the lamp. It was hard to see because it’s so dark.

"Hopefully. Anyway I'll ring you in the morning. I'm knackered" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ok night beautiful, I love you"

"I love you to boobear" I smiled and hung up, placing my phone on the table. I got warm and comfortable in bed and closed my eyes. This month is going to be long.